Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Here is all you need to know about @RepDonBacon who proudly waves his Ukraine 🇺🇦 flag with the words "fuck off" written on it in Ukrainian.

This CCP/Ukraine/Israel First war monger Representative had the Estonian Foreign Minister and Ambassador to the US standing outside his office with their hands out to have American taxpayers fund their Eastern European corruption while they claim to then use that money (of which 10% goes to the Big Guy's family) to defend their homeland and Ukraine. While I love every non-corrupt human on the planet, of any origin, don't come into my U.S. House of Representatives expecting me to endorse an American corrupt politician's corrupt grift to fund your corrupt grift and a percentage to go to the illegitimate and lawless executive branch that is violating my rights daily.

The name is spelled Ivan Raiklin. DM me if you want to continue the conversation on my show as you try to defend your position.

Mike

So he’s admitting to funding protests that have turned violent.

He said he gave money to ‘frat boys’ who we now know were acting for the Israel flag and not the American flag.

This guy was instrumental in the removal of a University president and now is inflaming tensions at the protests.

Disgusting.

Mike

Wow this is amazing reporting you have to watch. The first example highlighted is incredible and perfectly illustrates the mentality of so many Israelis. This woman BRAGGED on social media that her son went to “bully” protesters at the encampment and even circled a picture of him so her friends knew who her son was among the rioters. Then when CNN came to ask her questions they started backpedaling and saying “oh well he was acting in self defense and he found that mask on the ground” and then after the interview contacted CNN again to say that actually their son claims he was never there to begin with…. Also he plans to serve in the IDF… disgusting liars

Mike

Holy crap.

I had no idea until I watched this just how FREAKING SHARP Ivan's grasp of the origins of the RussiaGate hoax and the Flynn Prosecution Hoax really is.

There's only about a half a dozen people I would say have a BETTER GRASP of what went actually went down in the Flynn Prosecution Hoax than I do.

The world now knows IVAN IS ONE OF THEM.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan