Weermanipulatie

Apparently this is still true.

Weird how they hyped this storm but it just fizzled ….

Apparently, maybe, we have the ability to destroy hurricanes too.

Wouldn’t that be nice if Floridians and Louisianans didn’t have to worry about their homes being destroyed every other year.

This entire time - have they been doing this to us on purpose ? Strengthening them and directing them for mass damage ?

Discerning minds want to know

Mike

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Surv
Hurricane Helene was NOT a “naturally occurring” weather event. 🚨🚨🚨⚠️⚠️⚠️

This event was entirely MANIPULATED by man, & guided into a certain direction, for a certain reason.

When is the last time you saw a hurricane take the path Helene did?

It sounds absolutely CRAZY, until it isn’t…

LOOK UP US PATENT #: US20030085296A1

“Hurricane and tornado control device” is a REAL thing & has been for YEARS.

“A method is disclosed for affecting the formation and/or direction of a low atmospheric weather system. Audio generators are positioned to project sound waves toward a peripheral area of a weather system. The sound waves are generated at a frequency to affect the formation of the weather system in a manner to disrupt, enhance or direct the formation. The sound waves can also be projected in a manner to cause the system to produce rain.”

Weather modification is being used as a WEAPON against the American people, NO different than all of the attacks on our infrastructure and food supply.

As it turns out, there is quite a “good” reason for Hurricane Helene to take such an unconventional, and uncommon path…

Helene was on track to hit Texas…

But, WHAT happened?!

Right in the Appalachian mountains is a massive Lithium mine that that Department of Defense is buying for $90 million to use for making electric car batteries en masse, starting in 2025.

This mine happens to be EXACTLY in the path of Helene. How convenient.

You know what happens when your land gets destroyed by an “act of God” or a weather event?

Uncle Sam can come and FORCEFULLY TAKE IT from you for pennies on the pound from what it’s currently worth.

Eminent Domain enables the Government to FORCE you to sell your damaged land to them at the same price as it cost 5 years ago.

Now, the Government will come in and swoop that lithium mine and ALL other remaining land it wants, which in that whole area is VERY mineral rich.

OF COURSE Blackrock is MAJORITY share holder of that mine, along with Vanguard.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan