Trump

TRUMP: “LET’S GET BACK TO PEACE AND STOP KILLING PEOPLE!”

“They’re releasing the most horrible tapes of buildings falling down and people are imagining there’s a lot of people in those buildings…and they don’t like it!

[IsraeI is] loosing the PR war and they’re losing it BIG.”

It’s no accident lsraeI is loosing the information war and being exposed on a massive level never before seen.

Head of the snake.
They were “saved for last” after all.

Objective [end]: checkmate king

Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?

Mike

Eric Trump guarantees that Trump will be back in office as the legal system continues their blatant witch hunt and the Trump campaign fundraises record amounts of support. The people are seeing through the lies like never before. Their attacks only make him stronger.
"Every single time he walks into that court room, millions of millions of dollars flows in because the American people knows exactly what's happening to him. You have a judge who literally profits off of these cases whose Twitter's profile is literally my father behind bars. The legal system in New York has become a laughing stock of this country.
Twitter banned him, Facebook banned him, Instagram banned him, every judge puts a gag order on him. We have a first amendment for a reason but as it pertains to Donald Trump, it doesn't exist. He'll take this all the way to the Supreme Court. He will take it as far as he needs. He has an amazing voice. He's going to win these cases and he's going to win the Presidency. I know we're going to win. I know where this country is. I can feel the sentiment of the country. People are not buying what's happening right now. The mainstream media will keep peddling their nonsense. But Americans are upset, this country is going down the tube. They miss the guy who did a great job for this nation, he's going to be back int his office, I guarantee it."
Trump could be stuck in a court room for another 6 to 8 weeks Monday through Thursday but what they don't seem to realize is they are giving him all the ammunition he could possibly need to convince those on the fence to support him in the upcoming election. It's so obvious what they are doing to him and this is causing millions of dollars to be easily fundraised. People have awakened in a myriad of ways and this 2020 Biden Residency has caused them to realize just how good they had it with the man the mainstream media told them to hate.

Mike

What so many fail to understand is that MAGA is not about Donald Trump.

MAGA is about America. We the people were searching for someone, "anyone," willing to fight corruption and preserve freedom.

We found that in Donald Trump. He is our voice.

You see, it's not a cult.

It's a revolution.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan