artiesten die er wel toe doen....

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter cham
  • Startdatum Startdatum
Terrible news for Celine Dion.
She has lost control over her own muscles as she had to cancel her world tour.
Interesting how a lot of these corrupt perverts are having extreme difficulties across the board during this time.
Their allegiance to darkness has not gone over well for them, in the end.
"It's best to cancel everything now until I'm really ready to be back on stage again."

Mike

Coolio was planning on exposing top executives in industry involved in child trafficking and asking him for sex and he told his confidants that he was afraid what they might do to his family.
And now he's dead.
Katt Williams is telling the truth.
Many of your favorite celebrities are sexually blackmailed.
Epstein is just the tip of the iceberg.

"Some big top hats in the industry were coming at him (Coolio) asking for sex. They were coming at him talking about child trafficking...we were gonna expose it all."

Proof:

Mike

Well, what do we have here. Katt Williams just casually said that he and Ludacris were invited to an illuminati meeting where they gave them an ultimatum. He espoused that Ludacris was set up for life after bowing to them and that someone like Kevin Hart had to wear a dress as some kind of humiliation ritual.
2024 is coming in hot with red pill after red pill.
It's getting wild out here.

Katt Williams dropping truth bombs about the cabal, Harvey Weinstein, and how they people sell their soul to Hollywood and are paid to not tell the truth. 👀

"Are you not afraid of being blackballed again? These people are powerful."
"These people are not powerful, Satan cannot create anything. That includes blessings for his people. You know what the number one job of somebody that sold their soul to Hollywood is? It's to act like it didn't happen. They all do the same job...It's a cabal.
I'm not scared of being the competition. Yeah, on paper, they are a better team. They all have the assets and resources we don't...
All of these short cut takers.. They canceled me for talking about Harvey Weinstein before it came out.. He offered to su** my pe*** in front of all my people at my agency.. What am I supposed to do? There are three other black guys on there..I told him no.. what did you yall do? When I walk in a room heads go down.. In my face, the king has walked in and they have to respect it. I've not taken the short cuts. They pay you to not talk about things they don't want you talk about."

Mike

Dave Chapelle knew exactly what Katt Williams meant about dress humiliation rituals and called it out early on. No wonder they wanted to cancel him:
"They put every black man in the movies in a dress at some point in their careers, I be connecting the dots...
I don't feel comfortable wearing a dress.
The pressure comes in. No, I'm not wearing a dress to be funny.
Producer comes, come on Dave.
When I think about it. All the comics that I seen, strong brothers. Why they putting us in these dresses.
You gotta take a stand..."
#KattWilliams

Mike

There has never been a more epic takedown of Pedowood than @rickygervais calling out all of Jeffrey Epstein’s pals to their faces on live TV — with a laugh as he casually drank a beer and told them all to go fuck off, no less! — at the Golden Globes in 2020.

There is literally nothing in the entire history of Hollywood that has ever happened that comes anywhere near as legendary as this!

Thank God for men like Ricky Gervais!

Mike

Well, what do we have here. Katt Williams just casually said that he and Ludacris were invited to an illuminati meeting where they gave them an ultimatum. He espoused that Ludacris was set up for life after bowing to them and that someone like Kevin Hart had to wear a dress as some kind of humiliation ritual.
2024 is coming in hot with red pill after red pill.
It's getting wild out here.

Katt Williams dropping truth bombs about the cabal, Harvey Weinstein, and how they people sell their soul to Hollywood and are paid to not tell the truth. 👀

"Are you not afraid of being blackballed again? These people are powerful."
"These people are not powerful, Satan cannot create anything. That includes blessings for his people. You know what the number one job of somebody that sold their soul to Hollywood is? It's to act like it didn't happen. They all do the same job...It's a cabal.
I'm not scared of being the competition. Yeah, on paper, they are a better team. They all have the assets and resources we don't...
All of these short cut takers.. They canceled me for talking about Harvey Weinstein before it came out.. He offered to su** my pe*** in front of all my people at my agency.. What am I supposed to do? There are three other black guys on there..I told him no.. what did you yall do? When I walk in a room heads go down.. In my face, the king has walked in and they have to respect it. I've not taken the short cuts. They pay you to not talk about things they don't want you talk about."

Mike

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan