Bacterien in de schacht van de tandwortel wat is daaraan te doen?

Bloedend tandvlees (zie bericht van Brenda hierboven) is trouwens een vooraanstaand teken van scheurbuik (vitamine c-gebrek) en kan worden tegengegaan met hoge doses vitamine c/ ascorbinezuur dus.

Een goede tandpasta bevat: natriumbicarbonaat (baksoda), kokosolie en stevia.

Gebruik geen normale tandpasta: die heeft geen bacteriedodende werking: badsoda dus wel.

Hier meer info over de antibacteriele effecten van dit mengsel: https://www.fatsforum.nl/topic/tandpasta/page/2

Tot slot is het van belang om misschien een stoorveldonderzoek te laten doen in je gebit, omdat het mogelijk anders water naar de zee dragen blijft vanwege slechte tandheelkunde: denk aan met name wortelkanaalbehandelingen en verkeerd getrokken (verstands-)kiezen waarbij het ligament (vlies tussen kies en kaak) standaard wordt achtergelaten en dat gaat zitten rotten in je mond.

Heb het boek besteld... ben ook al langer met mijn gebit bezig en ook mijn eigen tandpasta gemaakt van keltisch zeezout, kokos ( Royal green extra virgine 100% organic ) en een klein beetje sole in gedaan.... erg zout maar het gaat om het effect :D

Ben benieuwd wat het boek me gaat bieden!! ik hoop erg veel! Ons lichaam kan zichzelf erg mooi repareren... maar ons gebit zou dat niet kunnen? onzin in mijn visie :) Dus ik hoop dat ik mijn eigen gebit weer op volle toeren kan laten draaien!! :)

Ik moet denk ik wel wat plaque weg laten halen... en heb wat zwarte puntjes op mn gebit... gaatjes??? ik hoop dat ik deze zelf weg kan werken en dat dit me niet weer 3 bezoeken en 200 euro ofzo gaat kosten... xD

Quote:
1) If a new restoration or crown has been placed recently and the tooth is suddenly very sensitive, especially to cold temperatures or when chewing food, check the bite.

2) If you notice that you’re suffering from sinus congestion and you develop a toothache at the same time, check the bite. Sinus congestions can create pressure on your teeth and “push” them out of the socket, thus violating the “neutral zone.”

3) If you do have a toothache but it’s not waking you up at night, there’s a good chance it’s not a pulpitis (infection of the nerve), and, everyone all together now, “check the bite.”

When it is a bite problem and the occlusion is corrected, patients will notice relief from their pain is almost immediate and the smile on their faces will confirm that the dentist is suddenly their best friend.

A toothache doesn’t always mean that there’s decay or it’s an abscessed tooth. Too often the diagnosis may lead to unnecessary root canals or extractions that could have been avoided.

Check the bite, make it right and you’ll be out of pain tonight.”

http://toothbody.com/got-a-toothache-remember-to-check-your-bite/

Quote:
In our office, we measure saliva pH as an indicator of dental health as well as the body’s overall wellness. We check the saliva pH every 6 months when our patients visit us for their scheduled cleaning appointment. A pH reading of 7.0 (neutral) is good. However, 7.5 (slightly alkaline) is the best. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any decay when I see a measurement of 7.5. When I see consistent readings of 6.5 and lower, the body’s “internal environment” is compromised and the conditions are usually ripe for decay and inflammation within the oral cavity.

http://toothbody.com/healthy-diet-healthy-teeth/

Quote:
Microscopes and Oral Spirochetes: Visual Images With Impact

By Dr. Michael Rehme, DDS, CCN on February 7, 2013 in Mouth-Body Health, Oral Health

Five years ago, I purchased a phase contrast microscope for our hygiene department. My intention was not to become a microbiologist but to observe and identify live samples of the bacterial activity occurring in our patients’ mouths. I was particularly interested in the subgingival areas (below the gum level) where it’s difficult to clean with regular brushing and flossing.

Under normal, healthy conditions, our microscopic slides show acceptable level of bacteria, such as rods, cocci, vibrios, white blood cells, and a few red blood cells. Compromised situations in our patients’ health usually reveal a different picture. These slides show a high level of bacterial activity. The bacteria, especially the rods and spirochetes, are responsible for the bleeding and destruction of your periodontal pockets.

When the oral cavity begins to break down with the presence of inflammation and disease, the tooth and body connection concept reminds me that this is a local event occurring in response to a more serious systemic complication.

The information that I discovered about the biological effects of oral spirochetes was alarming. These long, slender, thin, corkscrew shaped microbes are found in the oral cavity in various numbers and forms. They have been strongly implicated as playing a role in the etiology of periodontal disease.

If these microorganisms are discovered, irrigation of the tissue with a bactericidal agent should be employed prior to any dental treatment to avoid causing a bacteremia (bacteria circulating throughout the blood stream). These include diluted bleach, chlorohexidine, or a product that I like to use in our office called Tooth and Gum Tonic which consists of botanical anti-microbials. All of these will kill any active pathogenic organisms.

Antibiotics do not eliminate oral spirochetes as in other spirochetal diseases. Antibiotics only force the spirochetes into a more protected spore form thus triggering a survival strategy that allows them to resurface at a later date.

Even more dangerous are long term exposures to spirochetes. Long term exposure can develop into systemic chronic inflammatory diseases that catch up with people during later, more vulnerable, years. Oral spirochetes associated with chronic conditions are similar to those found in syphilis, Lyme disease and atherosclerotic heart disease. Another spirochete that is thought to populate the gingival sulcus is Helicobacter pylori which is the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers and cancer.

Most spirochetes are free-living and anaerobic. Therefore, they flourish in an environment that supports this condition. Acidosis (an acidic condition of the body) which reduces available oxygen to the cells can contribute to the increased presence of this bacteria.

The only way to fight the disease when it reaches this stage is to keep the immune system strong by practicing good oral hygiene, physical health, proper nutrition, and appropriately handling chronic stress. My personal experience has taught me to provide a microscopic evaluation of the saliva when its pH is measured below 6.5. At this level, spirochetal activity is often observed.

Biological dentistry has shown that not only the mouth needs to be treated but that the entire body also needs the appropriate attention to support and maintain one’s overall health and well being. If oral spirochetes are detected during an examination, appropriate measures will be taken to avoid this insidious bacterium from causing any further ill effects to our patients.

Introducing the phase contrast microscope’s real time visual images to our patients, of their own saliva, during their regular checkups has made a significant contribution to both their understanding of the impact of spirochetes and their motivation to maintain a healthy oral environment. A periodic microscopic evaluation should be the norm during regular checkups.

We offer this examination to our patients once a year and at no charge. It provides a quick, easy and painless evaluation of oral bacteria and offers immediate feedback before the patient leaves the office. It has become an excellent patient motivator to promote healthy lifestyle changes when needed.

http://toothbody.com/microscopes-and-oral-spirochetes-visual-images-with-impact/

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Monique vdf Jacobs
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan