Elon Musk

So @jakeshieldsajj had his account demonitized. Generally, that is supposed to mean advertisers collectively don't consider him viable because of his content. While I disagree with that decision, X is a privately owned company, and so are advertisers. I don't agree with it, but people should be able to post ads where they choose.

The issue is that there are still ads all over his posts. His posts don't violate X terms of service as they all still remain. Effectively, he wasn't fired from his job (technically anyone making money from ad revenue is a contracted employee), they just refuse to pay him for work while leaving the same level of advertising.

Didn't Elon say X would pay for legal defense for anyone had their job impacted by X posts? This would be an interesting court case.

Mike

Achter betaalmuur maar hetgeen leesbaar is, is al grappig genoeg :ROFLMAO:
1699445265874.png
Elon Musk brengt een chatbot uit die net even anders werkt dan zijn concurrenten. Grok is gemaakt om vragen te beantwoorden met humor en op een rebelse toon. De chatbot geeft volgens Musk ook antwoord op pittige vragen die door andere chatbots worden geschuwd.

Let’s see…

So far today, MULTIPLE companies have suspended their ad campaigning on X.

IBM.
Apple.
Lionsgate.
European Commission.
Disney.
Paramount.
Warner Bros.
Comcast.
NBC Universal. (@lindayaX used to work for them)

This is called a CORPORATE WITCH-HUNT.

These companies are trying to FORCE Elon Musk into submission, but he is NOT relenting from allowing TRUE FREE SPEECH on his platform. So, he is being PUNISHED for it.

It’s quite REMARKABLE to witness his resilience in this, and really lends to his GENUINE intentions.

Much like myself, the ADL is trying to paint Elon as an “antisemite” and RUIN his life. At the same time, get ALL advertisers to LEAVE X. He said absolutely NOTHING even remotely “antisemitic” but because the ADL deems it so, it IS the “rule of law”

That is the MAJOR problem here, and that is exactly why I am SUING the ADL for $25 Million in Texas.

I think it’s high time .@elonmusk and I had a conversation about a couple of things.

revolver.news/2023/11/elon-j…

Mike

ELON MUSK CALLS MEDIA MATTERS EVIL!

Media Matters is a left-wing organization co-founded and run by David Brock for years till he stepped down recently. This organization has probably spent more time and resources covering up Pizzagate than any other media outlet going back to 2016.

Brock is the ex-boyfriend of psychopath James Alefantis who owns Comet Ping Pong — the infamous D.C. pizza joint tied to Pizzagate.

Alefantis — who is a pal of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Podesta — had posts all over his Instagram page promoting pedophilia and all kinds of sick depravity. His restaurant — that the media told you is “family friendly” — hosted bands like Heavy Breathing that openly promoted child rape and child sacrifice during performances at Comet. Also, the band promoted sexually exploitive material of children on their website that Comet’s site used to link to.

In 2012, Fox News reported that Brock paid a gay ex-lover $850,000 in a blackmail payment after being threatened with damaging information involving the organization’s donors and the IRS. Brock had to sell one of his homes to make this nefarious payment. I’m sorry but what innocent man pays a blackmail demand like that if they have nothing to hide!

In the lawsuit, Brock stated his former lover of 10 years, William Grey, contacted him three times after their breakup and demanded payment or he would embarrass him to his donors and report him to the IRS.

Brock has been under fire from Fox News in the past over whether Media Matters, which is closely aligned with Democratic donors and policymakers, should be allowed to keep its nonprofit tax-exempt status -- which prohibits it from directly engaging in partisan politics.

@elonmusk is correct — Media Matters is an evil organization on a level that most people cannot even fathom or comprehend!

#Pizzagate

Mike

David Brock runs Media Matters, who's former lover, James Alefantis, co-owned Comet Pizza of Pizza-Gate.

Remember when George Soros donated 1 Million dollars to propaganda machine - left wing outlet, Media Matters?

👇SEPARATE ARTICLE👇

Clinton Allies Paid Firm $700K For Women Who’d Accuse Trump Of Sexual Misconduct Week Before Election :

"David Brock — A Democratic operative & Founder of Media Matters, described by the Times as “Hillary Clinton’s fiercest loyalists during her campaign against Mr. Trump” — partly funded the effort with $200,000. The other major donor is longtime Hillary friend Susie Tompkins Buell, paid $500,000 to fund potential accusers procured by Ms. Bloom."

Link to Article :

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan