Facebook, Twitter, YouTube en andere social media

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter Guest
  • Startdatum Startdatum
Jewish billionaire Yan Borysovych Koum has been linked to the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh.

Using his company WhatsApp, Israeli intelligence installed spyware on Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh phone via a WhatsApp message.

The exact location of Ismail Haniyeh was then given and IDF used a drone to launch a missile strike..🇺🇸🇮🇱

Mike

Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki has died.

I'd give it a dislike, but Susan removed the dislikes from YouTube as part of her radical social engineering agenda--just like she removed billions of videos that "violated" TOS.

IOW, Susan "burned books." Whether she's joined those books, I don't know. But AFAIK, she was Tribe & rejected her Lord & Savior. So, it could be dicey.

Press or [F] to tell us what you think.

Mike

Susan Wojcicki, the former YouTube CEO, just accidentally (of course) happened to rent her garage to the Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Paige when they first got started (with CIA seed money). Then also accidentally (of course) her sister Ann Wojcicki, married Sergey Brin and she co-founded the "direct to consumer DNA testing company" 23andMe a year after they were married. (DNA testing companies sell the genetic data and look into who is subsidizing the sequencing ...making it much more affordable). One big happy coincidence.

Interesting thread.

Susan Wojcicki:
- rented garage to founders of Google, a CIA and NSA-funded surveillance project
- sister founded genomic surveillance project 23andMe
- sister married Sergei Brin, founder of Google
- donated $1m to HIAS to fund the Great Replacement agenda across the West
- used her CEO position at YouTube to censor all criticism of COVID and the vaccines on YouTube, all “antisemitic conspiracy theory content,” general conservative voices, etc.
- husband worked at the ADL, dedicated his own career to shutting down “antisemitic conspiracy theories”

Sure are a bunch of strange coincidences here. What’re the odds?

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might assume that this extended family had essentially made it their life’s work to advance the NWO agenda — especially considering her mass censorship and the CIA and NSA’s involvement in their family’s projects.

Fortunately, the ADL (and other reputable organizations) have informed me that this is simply a baseless antisemitic conspiracy theory…

So I’m sure it couldn’t possibly be the case!

Mike

Nu blijkt dat mondmaskers, lockdowns, social distancing en coronapas geen wetenschappelijke basis hadden en eerder schadelijk waren voor de volksgezondheid geeft Zuckerberg toe dat hij door de regering van Biden onder druk stond om censuur toe te passen.

Bovendien waren de coronavaccins noch veilig noch effectief.Wil hij hiermee zijn hachje redden?

Unlike X and Rumble, BitChute does not impair or interfere with reach. Does zero shadow banning. Actually backs up that claim by offering a $10k reward for anyone demonstrating they have been shadow banned.No one can pay for amplifying engagement. All natural. All organic. Unfiltered. Unfettered.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan