Gezondheid

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter joje
  • Startdatum Startdatum
It has become abundantly apparent that there are some in the medical community, who will deny objectivity, lie to your face, and trick you using fear tactics to get you to submit to treatments that are not only unnecessary, but also extremely harmful/deadly for the apparent purpose of profit

If someone tells you you have cancer, and wants you to submit to chemotherapy or radiation MAKE THEM PROVE IT TO YOU. SHOW THE OBJECTIVE PROOF. FROM MULTIPLE DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND MULTIPLE DIFFERENT WAYS.

Blood tests are NOT proof.
VISUAL PROOF that can be REPEATED.

I bet MORE people die from unnecessary and experimental treatments, like chemotherapy and radiation, than they do from cancer or the disease itself.

I watched my mother die from chemo as they tricked her into doing 19 different types of chemo for her ovarian cancer. The most brutal and painful death. The side effects of the chemo were HORRID. Her skin, sloughed off.

I am not suggesting the entire medical system is full of wholly incompetent or evil fools, but a whole lot seem to be.

If chemo and radiation were so successful, if the medical system was truly working for people, then WHY are we still donating millions if not billions per year for cancer research and the cancer rates ARE ONLY CLIMBING HIGHER AND HIGHER?

Mike

For chronic illness and disease:

Therapies/treatments/supplements that don’t restore the body’s own functions are limited in their capacity as they tend to only affect symptoms temporarily. Surely you can try them but the only method that will actually work is this:

1. Keep CNS/brainstem/CSF open
2. Keep 90 essential nutrients in the body
3. Keep hydrated and electrolytes balanced with water and unrefined sea salt
4. Detox the entire system of heavy metals/halogens/carcinogens
5. Fast to burn through energy storages and stimulate autophagy
6. Build skeletal muscle to turn on metabolism
7. Consume adequate grassfed protein, and balanced/organic/whole macros, and don’t over eat
8. Restore waste systems through physical movement/exercise and liver/kidney/gallbladder cleanses.
9. Touch the earth with your bare feet and receive plenty of sunlight.

This allows the body to restore its own function. This will let everything heal by having the body heal itself.

NOTHING else works long term and is only a gimmick or temporary.

The body is designed to heal itself. Any attempt otherwise will be futile and/or incomplete.

Everything you need is already on the Earth provided to you by your Creator

Mike

E460, oftewel cellulose.
Dit zit in supplementen en vanavond is er een uitzending op NPO 1 keuringsdienst van waarde.

E460, oftewel cellulose.
Dit zit in supplementen en vanavond is er een uitzending op NPO 1 keuringsdienst van waarde.
Als de keuringsdienst van waarde het zegt dan is het vast waar.;)

Mijn moeder vertelde laatst dat alle supplementen onzin zijn want dat had Arjan Lubach verteld. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Waarderingen: Surv

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan