Iran

Vladimir Putin has sent a message of congratulations to Masoud Pezeshkian, Iran's president-elect

The Russian leader noted that relations between the two countries are of a friendly, good-neighborly nature, and they effectively coordinate their efforts in resolving pressing issues on the international agenda.

"I hope that your activity in the presidential post will contribute to the further development of constructive bilateral cooperation in all areas for the benefit of our friendly peoples, in the interests of strengthening regional security and stability.

I wish you success, good health and well-being."

BREAKING: IRAN OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Iran Foreign Minister:

“We strongly condemn the Zionist regime’s attack on the Yemeni port of Hodeidah

We warn of the danger of increasing tension and expanding the scope of war in the region as a result of dangerous Zionist adventures

Calm will not return to the region in light of the continued Zionist attacks in Palestine, especially the Gaza Strip.”

Mike

BREAKING: IRAN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON ISRAEL DEATHS IN GOLAN HEIGHTS TODAY

Iran MFA:

"Any infringement or aggression by the Zionist regime against the national sovereignty of Lebanon will be met with a decisive and united response across the entire Resistance Axis. I repeat, a decisive and united response, make no mistake"

Mike

BREAKING: IRGC COMMANDER OFFICIAL STATEMENT

“Harsh Response Awaits Zionist, Martyring Ismail Haniyeh.”

The Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' Aerospace Force (IRGC-AF) has warned that Israel will face severe consequences for the assassination of Ismail Haniyeh, the head of the political bureau of Hamas.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan