Oekraine

Zelensky's grandfather, Simeon Zelensky, Lieutenant of the Red Army in 1944 - with two orders of the Red Star for repelling Nazi forces from the Dnepropetrovsk region, Ukraine.

What happened? 🤷‍♀️

Mike

At 4:15 am local time #Russia air defense shot down 2 Ukrainian TB2 Drones around the Rylsky, 🇷🇺. At 2am local in #Bryansk 🇷🇺, an oil depot and ammo storage facility exploded. Below is a map of the approximate location of where the drones were shot down.

It looks like they sacrificed at least three combat drones for this attack. At least 4 million dollars for this meaningless attack that only serves as leverage for Putin.
Maybe I’m missing something but did they do this just to impress Washington while they were in Kiev?

Mike

In this video Denis Fomenko, a citizen of Mariupol, tells Ukrainian snipers shot at civilians who wanted to get water:
— once they see (the Ukrainian military) some movements to water... they shoot to kill. Once someone has been detected, corpses are still lying, no one removes them.

Mike

The soldier Ruslan Pash, mobilized in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, says that they had no training at all:

— I shot only in the compulsory military service... (Now) I have never fired even from a machine gun… A local citizen tells me - there's a hospital there, they'll cure you a bit, and then give up... I went and was stopped by a ward.

Mike

This Ukrainian soldier tried to escape from Mariupol. And so as not to be suspected of being a Marine, he disguised as a woman, put on a hat with flowers and other female civil clothes.
However, the People's militia of the DPR quickly realized that the young lady was not a young lady at all, but a 18 y.o. marine called Alexander Kiryutin. Who apparently was told that the Russians do not take prisoners.
The Russian Defense Ministry has provided evacuation corridors several times recently. Russian authorities have confirmed on multiple occasions that life is guaranteed to all those who lay down their arms.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan