Oekraine

Ukrainian Ambassador to Germany Andriy Melnyk called German Chancellor Olaf Scholz "an offended liverwurst" because of his unwillingness to visit Ukraine — Der Spiegel

A clear demonstration of the miserable role played by Germany under Scholz.

Playing the offended liverwurst is a proverbial German idiom used to mock a person who is offended or sulking. It is usually assumed that the person described in this way has no reason for being offended.

Hey Germans, how does it feel that Ukraine can literally do anything they want in your country without any consequences? 😂

Mike

Snel, meer kanonnenvlees!

Mike

De inwoners van Warschau zijn niet zo happig op Oekraiense vlaggen:

Solidarity is over - Ukrainian flags have disappeared from city buses and trams in Warsaw

This decision was made by the mayor's office of the Polish capital. The official website of the city administration explained that earlier the yellow-blue flag of Ukraine was placed on public transport along with the flag of Warsaw as a sign of solidarity with Ukraine after the start of the Russian special operation. However, due to numerous requests from disgruntled citizens, this will no longer be the case.

“From May 4, 2022, the decoration of vehicles with the flag of Ukraine is suspended,” the mayor’s office stressed.

Mike

The prosecutor's office of the DPR charged another mercenary Shawn Pinner, also from the UK, with a number of serious crimes. And under the laws of the Republic, he also face the death penalty.

Mike

💬“…Once the militants tried to force us to dig trenches, and our men said: how can we dig trenches, there is open space for shelling, besides, we are exhausted from hunger and can’t dig…”

▫️ Rescued civilians held by Ukrainian nationalists at Azovstal plant described conditions of detention.

Mike

🏳️🇺🇦 "...In order to obtain some building materials we were dismantling local country houses. Those houses belonged to civilians..."

▫️One of the AFU fighters who laid down arms described looting by Ukrainian servicemen fortified in the area of the cottage plots.

Mike

🏳️🇺🇦 "...I address the Ukrainians: Guys, don't be afraid to surrender. No one will beat you or kill you, as we were told. We are treated like people here..."

▫️One of the AFU fighters who laid down arms described looting by Ukrainian servicemen entrenched in the area of the cottage areas.

💬 "...Your guys took me out of there. They brought me here, let me sit, gave me this jacket so that I would not completely freeze from the wind, I was in a wet sweater..."

Mike

On March 17th Anton Gerashchenko, former deputy minister at the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, in his TG channel wrote that "Russia is almost our of Kalibrs and Iskanders. They have used it all up in the first 20 days of war"

So, I guess, now Russia should be all out for sure. After tonight 😆

Mike

Fake: Russian troops and units of the DPR launched an assault on Azovstal, despite the fact that there are civilians on the territory of the enterprise. Such messages are distributed by Ukrainian telegram channels.

Truth: We are not talking about any large-scale assault on the plant with the participation of tactical groups. Russian units began to suppress exclusively enemy firing points with the help of aviation and artillery: Azov militants and soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine decided to break the silence and try to make a breakthrough.

Remember, that Vladimir Putin personally canceled the order to storm the enterprise. The President explained the decision by the need to save the lives and health of the Russian military. At the same time, he instructed to block the territory of the industrial zone.

126 people managed to get out of the territory of the plant and nearby houses in just two days. The evacuation was attended by international organizations - the UN and the Red Cross. All people were provided with accommodation, food and medical care. 69 people who left the catacombs of Azovstal decided to leave for Zaporozhe (Ukraine-controlled), no one prevented them ().

Mike

Een tweede Azovstal in aantocht?

‼️It is reported from Kyiv that they plan to expand the experience of Azovstal. They want to drive the civilians of Severodonetsk into the basements of the Azot plant, where the Nazis settled 😱

Mike

'Heavy artillery' was used - the UN Special Representative for the Investigation of Sexual Crimes in Military Conflicts, a certain Pramilla Patten said that her subordinates, together with representatives of the Ukrainian authorities, are investigating dozens of cases of rape of men and boys by the Russian Armed Forces in the occupied (and subsequently liberated by the brave Ukrainian troops) territories ...

That is, girls and women were not enough for them, boys and men went 'into action' ...

According to this lady and the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Venediktova, they have accumulated a lot of materials about sexual crimes against children, the elderly, women and men committed by the Russian occupation forces...

The Western public is given the impression that, having occupied Ukrainian territory, the Russians are only engaged in one thing- continuously raping everything that moves ...

If things continue like this, next week we will hear terrible stories from this lady from the UN and from Ukrainian fools Venediktova and Denisova about raped pets, next in line are lapdogs, cats, goats, chickens, and other animals ...

Still, a special place has been prepared for these creatures in hell ... And if the UN representative is just a fool who operates on the data transmitted to her by the Ukrainian side, then the other two - Venediktova and Denisova are just the nastiest scums...

The accumulated "a lot of materials", have they? Can we take a look? Can we talk to the doctors who gave examinations and medical conclusions? Sworn affidavits from witnesses (because they always talk about how a mother was made to watch)?

Looking forward to Venediktova presenting 55 boxed of documents... which will not happen, of course

Also, if Russian army is only engaged in one thing - when do they find time to fight?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Freedomfighter
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan