Oekraine

The Armed Forces of Ukraine gathered civilians in the Drama Theater by fraud to shell them afterwards.

Sergey, Mariupol resident, said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine were gathering civilians in the Drama Theater for 2 days by convincing them that a humanitarian corridor would be opened to leave the city. The civilians were told to wait for some time inside the Drama Theater. But after a while the blasts were heard and the building of the Theater was destroyed.

Zo ziek en gestoord zijn de Ukronazi's dus. Ze hebben burgers samengedromd in dat theater in Mariopol onder valse voorwendselen en vervolgens zelf het theater bestookt. Net zoals ze zelf MH17 uit de lucht hebben geschoten en alle inzittenden hebben opgeofferd. Alles om de Russen maar de schuld te kunnen beschuldigen en een wereldoorlog uit te lokken.

Mike

A contractor of the Armed Forces of Ukraine , who joined the army in exchange for the amnesty for a drug crime, surrendered in the city of Rubezhnoye, Luhansk region

Misdadigers worden vrijgelaten in ruil voor deelname aan dit militaire conflict.

Mike

Verschil in mentaliteit tussen een Russische soldaat en Oekrainse 'strijdkrachten':

Mike

RSOTM:

"Archive video of the last days of the Battle for Mariupol. They gave the civilian peasant food, after which he went home. Soon they found him killed by an enemy sniper, whose positions were in the lyceum building opposite. Why was it necessary to kill a slow-walking man walking with a wheelchair?"

Mike

In this video, a resident of Mariupol, Lyudmila Viktorovna Dranga, 64 years old, tells how the Ukrainian military fired at civilians during evacuation:

— The evacuation took place in the conditions of shelling by Ukrainian troops, and the DPR cleared the way for us to evacuate.
Source:

Mike

Today marks the 8th anniversary of the founding of the Vostok Battalion. Vostok Battalion, was commanded by Alexander Khodakovsky, who defected from the Ukrainian State Service in favor of the insurgents, becoming leader of the so-called Patriotic Forces of Donbass, as well as security minister of Donestk.

Niet alle Oekraieners zijn nazi's.

Mike

In the video, Russian POW show clear signs of torture, the description of the original video reveals the certain faith of the captured men:
"Another captured orcs. This time they ask not to fight and "live together", but it is too late for such words. Death awaits every occupier!"

Mike

A resident of Mariupol Nadezhda Leonidovna Kharchenko, 74 years old, tells how she and her son were wounded and then evacuated by the DPR soldiers:

— My son and I went to pick up the last medicines from the refrigerator. We came up, we saw that there was no top of our house at all. And hardly had we turned around, they shot at my back. I fell down. My son lifted me up, and they shot at him too.
Source:

Mike

The Ukrainian Marines were not ready for hostilities in Mariupol - there was no such task, according to the testimony of the captured Chief of Staff of the 36th Marine Brigade of the UAF, Colonel Dmitry Kormyankov, a video with which was shot in one of the DNR settlements.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan