Omvolking

BOOM 💥 Representative Eli Crane. On The Record, The Federal Government Is Committing Treason. 10th Amendment Is Trending, Texas Must Defend America

“Are any of you guys familiar with article 4 section 4 of our constitution often called the invasion clause? Anybody? Yeah. I'm gonna read it real quick. The United States shall guarantee to every state in the Union a republican form of government and shall protect each of them against invasion.

Now there's arguments right now about whether or not this is an invasion, but It's tough to argue when you have the equivalent of a combat division size of illegals coming across our southern border. For those of you that don't know, that's 10,000 individuals every single day in invasion. And we've talked about what comes with those individuals from crime, You know, the economic burdens on on our citizens, the peep the the families being destroyed of Fentanyl. You guys are all familiar with that. You guys see them every single day in your own states.

Is that correct? Yes. Thank you. Are you guys aware of the, uh, job title of Alejandro Mayorkas, mister Knudson? His specific job title, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Homeland sec secretary of Homeland Security. Now I'm no I'm I'm no constitutional scholar, mister Drummond, but just from that job title alone, would you assess that maybe his job might be To secure and protect the homeland. He has the duty to control and guard our own. Mister Bailey, is, uh, secretary Mayorkas doing that? He is has abdicated his official legal responsibilities and his moral and ethical responsibilities to this nation.

Mister Knudson, is he doing that? Absolutely is not. He is derelict in many of those duties.”

Mike

🚨US MILITARY ORDERED TO SUPPORT ILLEGAL INVASION AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER 🚨

@scrowder and his Mug Club undercover team are on🔥getting whistleblowers to come forward.

👉First the Nashville Shooter's manifesto is leaked,

👉 now we learn that the Biden Administration is planning to use US Military personnel to support the invasion at our Southern border. 👀

You read that right, the US MILITARY WILL SOON BE TRANSPORTING ILLEGALS TO YOUR TOWN!

I thought the US Military was supposed to protect us from invasion, not facilitate it?

The whistleblower service member shared his feelings about it too.👇

"I got this email from my command; it's amazing they are willing to send us service members to the border instead of just enforcing our laws, making us all complicit in the trafficking of persons and the obvious threat of letting terrorists into our country. It's sad what has happened and that the US Government doesn't care about our own country anymore."

#BorderCrisis #BorderInvasion

Mike

A HIAS facility is just beside China Camp. HIAS is the Hebrew Immigration Assistance Society. @SecMayorkas was a HIAS board member before he came to higher position in US Government invasion operations. Mayorkas is himself a migrant and a traitor. Much as Hitler was. Yes, I went there, without shame or apology. Mayorkas has stood on the exact ground from which I made this photograph.

Mike

It's now coming out that jews at HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant Aid society) are organizing the ongoing third world invasion of the United States from the Darién Gap in Panama that is connecting the American continent with Central America.

HIAS have a dedicated building overseeing the operation and apparently they are using Chinese contractors to build up the "processing center" in the Darién Gap and they are building bridges and roads along the way in order to maximize the amount of illegal migrants that are pouring into the United States.

Jewish DHS head Mayorkas (Whom HIAS congratulated when he ended up in this poistion hias.org/statements/hia…) is fully aware of this and have apparently toured this area, implying that he (and DHS) is helping to oversee operation.

Mike

Zometeen wordt er in de Eerste Kamer gestemd over de Spreidingswet. Gisterenavond hebben we via Ik, de Burger ( Inmiddels bijna 4.000x getekend.) de kamerleden al laten weten dat ze niet het recht hebben om onze leefomgeving, cultuur en samenleving te vernietigen. Want dat is precies wat deze wet doet. Geen enkele burger heeft het recht om iemands leefomgeving te slopen. Dus dat recht kan ook niet gemandateerd worden aan volksvertegenwoordigers. Ze hebben derhalve geen bevoegdheid om deze wet überhaupt te maken.

Make no mistake: Ik ben VOOR opvang van oorlogsslachtoffers en politieke vluchtelingen. Wat er nu echter gebeurt is dat er een totale invasie plaatsvindt van Noord-Afrikanen, die louter om economische redenen deze kant uitkomen. Dat zijn alleen maar jonge, gezonde mannen, die straks hoe dan ook voor overlast gaan zorgen. Ik zeg niet allemaal, maar een aantal van hen zal zich gaan vergrijpen aan onze vrouwen en dochters, er zullen mannen en zonen geïntimideerd en in elkaar geslagen worden, winkels worden beroofd. Je hebt maar een klein clubje raddraaiers nodig om onze leefomgeving volledig en structureel te vernietigen. En die worden door onze overheid vorstelijk ontvangen en betaald.

Hoeveel verkrachtingen per week vind jij acceptabel? 1, 10, misschien 25?
Hoeveel misdrijven per week vind jij acceptabel? 2, 16, misschien 40?
Hoeveel geweldsdelicten per week vind jij acceptabel? 5, 30, misschien 103?
Hoeveel inbraken per week vind jij acceptabel? 8, 40, misschien 125?

Het enige antwoord op bovenstaande vragen is 0, niks, nada.

Deze economische vluchtelingen hebben hier niets te zoeken. Gewoon enkele reis terug. Dat is spotgoedkoop in tegenstelling tot de maandelijkse kosten en ellende die het de samenleving kost.

Voor het welzijn van je eigen leefomgeving opkomen is niet racistisch. Het is je recht.

Er zijn zelf complottheorieën die beweren dat het hier om een geplande destructie van de Europese cultuur gaat en dat deze jonge Afrikanen straks in het leger gaan. En wellicht ingezet gaan worden tegen de eigen bevolking.

Dat is natuurlijk onzin....oh wacht...in Duitsland worden de eerste immigranten nu gerecruteerd in het leger.....Laten we het ook zover komen dat ook het tweede deel van dit complot waar blijkt te zijn?
Of gaan we actie ondernemen voordat het te laat is. De gemeente Westland heeft al te kennen gegeven dat ze niet akkoord gaan met de spreidingswet. Dat moet elke gemeente doen. En voor een ieder die zegt: 'Ja maar, ja maar, het is democratisch besloten.'

Tegen hen zou ik willen zeggen. Lees je geschiedenisboekje er nog eens op na. De Neurenberger Rassenwetten, die de weg vrijmaakten naar de afschuwelijke Holocaust, werden in 1935 ook democratisch aangenomen.

Een gewaarschuwd mens....

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan