Palestina - Israël

NEW:

🇮🇱🇱🇧 Hezbollah is not playing games anymore. The north of Israel is burning.

In just 2 days, around 300 missiles and drones were launched towards Israel.

The previous months, Hezbollah focused on destroying the air defense systems and the recognition systems, and today we can see the result.

The air defense systems in the north of Israel seem to be barely functioning.

t.me/megatron_ron

Mike

NEW:

🇮🇱 Commander of Israel's 769th 'Hiram' Brigade in Kiryat Shmona:

'We have lost control of the North, we have completely lost the initiative. Hezbollah is the one who determines the battle. They strike where they want to, and when they want to. Netanyahu must act NOW.'

@Middle_East_Spectator

Mike

‼️DEBUNKING ZIONIST LIES!

🩸Zionists claim that there was no Palestine before 1948. They just colonized barren land.

✅This is a disgusting lie and is refuted by various Israeli Prime Ministers including David Ben Gurian and Golda Meir. Below Golda Meir acknowledges her true origin and Israel’s genocide against Palestinians.

🩸Prime Minister of Israel 1969-74 Golda Meir:

‼️"Palestine was then the area between the Mediterranean and the Iraqian border... I'm a Palestinian, from 1921 to 1948 I carried a Palestinian passport."

‼️On 6 of May 1948, she visited Haifa after its 22 April occupation. There, she witnessed an elderly Arab woman emerging from a destroyed house, clutching to her few remaining belongings. When the two women made eye contact, they burst into tears. Meir went on to call the mass expulsion and flight of Arabs before the 1948 Palestine war "dreadful", and likened it to what befell the Jews in Nazi-occupied Europe.

#FreePalestine #DefundIsrael #BDSMovement
#BoycottDailyWire #NoOilForIsrael #BanAIPAC
@UN @UNHumanRights
@netanyahu @IntlCrimCourt @CIJ_ICJ

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug