Palestina - Israël

💔🇵🇸 The fourth day of Eid Al-Adha in Gaza:

❌ 6 martyrs and a number of wounded were recovered as a result of the occupation’s bombing of a house for the Abu Safiya family on Second Street in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood in Gaza City.

❌ Fires broke out in the tents of the displaced as a result of the occupation’s bombing of the Al-Mawasi area, northwest of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

❌ Martyrs and injuries as a result of air and artillery bombardment that targeted the tents of the displaced on Al-Shakoush Street in the Al-Mawasi area, as the occupation vehicles advanced towards the Saudi 3 neighborhood, west of Rafah.

Mike

Helaas embedden vele tweets die onthoofde kinderen a.g.v. de sadistische en wrede bombardementen laten zien hier niet. Op mijn X-account zijn deze gruwelijke beelden wel te zien.

Mike

He has a name and a story, Shady Samara whose uncle Adham was executed by israeli drones and his picture went viral today:

“This is a picture of my uncle Adham who was martyred today. He lived his life tired and overwhelmed. Since I was young, I never saw him comfortable. He was the most miserable person I ever saw, but I swear I never heard him complain about life or saw him resentful. He was always grateful and keen on pleasing his parents. Today, my uncle dies without his name being mentioned in the news. He dies unknown and alone. He dies in the same state he lived his entire life, sitting at his stall selling whatever he could to support his family. He died with needs unfulfilled, with many unmet needs. May God have mercy on him and grant him paradise, and may we not suffer the loss of anyone else.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Silvia Belgraver
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan