Palestina - Israël

🚨BREAKING: The identities of 35 Palestinians killed and BURNED ALIVE in Israel's massacres last night have been revealed.

1. Saleh Amer Al-Jarro
2. Asia Al-Jarro (His wife)
3. Anas Saleh Al-Jarrou (12 years old, child)
4. Raghad Saleh Al-Jarrou (10 years old, child)
5. Yahya Saleh Al-Jarro (7 years old, child)
6. Rizan Saleh Al-Jarro (4 years old, child)
7. Sham Saleh Al-Jarro (1.5 years old, child)
8. Umm Yahya Al-Jarrou (77 years old, grandmother of Saleh)
9. Zahra Abdel Salam Haniya (Mother of Nahed)
10. Nahed Haniyah Abu Ghazi
11. Iman Haniyah (Mother of Ghazi)
12. Ismail Nahed Haniyah
13. Mohamed Nahed Haniyah
14. Moumen Nahed Haniyah
15. Zahra Nahed Haniyah
16. Amal Nahed Haniyah
17. Shahd Nahed Haniyah
18. Samia Nahed Haniyah
19. Mohammed Nabil Saffi
20. Mustafa Hamed Al-Taib
21. Ahmed Mohammed Hamdein
22. Faisal Marwan Thaari
23. Salma Youssef Nasr
24. Zeina Basim Nasr
25. Yacoub Youssef Nasr
26. Haneen Youssef Nasr
27. Mohammed Khalil Ibrahim Abu Khater (child)
28. Bilal Atef Abu Jamaa
29. Yahya Jalal Asfour
30. Anas Salah Abu Aasi
31. Anas Judat Abu Teim
32. Ismail Omar Arafat
33. Mohammed Omar Hijazi
34. Kaid Abu Dahah
35. Yazan Suhail Abu Shab

May Allah have mercy on all of their souls and accept them as martyrs🙏

Mike

Honestly no comment, Israeli soldiers justified their action, saying:

“We saw an injured Palestinian and wanted to help him, but there was no room inside the vehicle, so he jumped on top of it himself, and we tied him up willingly and quickly transferred him to the Red Crescent, and we succeeded in saving his life.”

Mike

Soldiers from the Israeli forces who are part of “Kotel Yeshiva” are celebrating “Completion of the Tractate Bava Metzia” inside a civilian house in Gaza, a Palestinian family was supposed to be at their home not displaced in tents, killed, or injured.

Kotel Yeshiva is a Jewish educational institution.

Completion of the Tractate Bava Metzia refers to the completion of studying a specific section (tractate) of the Talmud, called “Bava Metzia.”

Source: @KhaledYousry22

Mike

🚨BREAKING: Head of the political bureau of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh, following the martyrdom of his sister and a group of family members in a zionist crime in Gaza City today:

“In this situation, I can only exalt this new constellation of martyrs of the family, including my elder sister and her family.

They are our new delegation to the Most Merciful in this heroic epic, joining the ranks and delegations of our great people, whose sacrifices have not ceased for nine months.

If the criminal enemy thinks that targeting my family and relatives will change our stance and resistance, they are delusional because every martyr in Gaza and Palestine is from my family and relatives.

I repeat again and again that the martyrs of my family are the martyrs of our people, and the martyrs of our people are also my family. There is no difference between the martyrs, and they have all been chosen by the Most Merciful to pave our way to victory and freedom.

The blood of the martyrs demands that we do not compromise, do not relent, do not change or alter, do not weaken, and do not despair, but continue our path with determination.

The movement has shown all possible flexibility and agreed without hesitation to all proposed projects, provided that the result is the cessation of crimes, the end of aggression, and the complete withdrawal from the Strip.

We still adhere to the fact that any agreement that does not guarantee a ceasefire and an end to aggression is unacceptable, and this position will not change at any stage.

The enemy chose escalation, invaded Rafah, closed the crossings, and caused humanitarian disasters and terrible famine throughout the Strip.

The international community is required to act to stop the aggression, bring in aid, and provide the necessities of life for our people and us.

All ideas about the next day and the internal arrangements must be purely Palestinian, and no one has the right to intervene, neither the occupation nor anyone else.”

Mike

🚨BREAKING: HAMAS STATEMENT - WE SUPPOT BOYCOTTING

“In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

The Hamas movement affirms its full support for all efforts to boycott the criminal occupation and its supporters within the framework of comprehensive resistance to the zionist enemy, and considers that these efforts, especially after October 7, have made important achievements in destabilizing the entity’s economy, isolating it, and delegitimizing it.

The movement also confirms that this is the movement’s consistent and strategic position, and no changes have occurred to it, especially in light of this brutal aggression against our people and the daily massacres committed against our people in the Gaza Strip.

We call on the people of our Arab and Islamic nation and the free people of the world to support all efforts to boycott and isolate the entity and its supporters.

Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas
Tuesday: 19 Dhu al-Hijjah 1445 AH
Corresponding to: June 25, 2024 AD”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan