Palestina - Israël

⚡️The northern Gaza Strip witnessed a very heavy night of bombing.

Two martyrs were reported and five were wounded as a result of an IOF bombing targeting the Kashkawa family apartment south of Gaza City. One martyr and seven wounded were reported as a result of the IOF bombing that targeted the Tayran building.

Meanwhile, thousands of families were displaced from the areas of Tal Al-Hawa, Al-Rimal Al-Janubi, Al-Sina'a, and Al-Sabra towards western Gaza as a result of the ongoing bombing.

Artillery shelling and firing from quadcopter drones continue south of Gaza City and Al-Rimal to the east of it. Eyewitnesses also report the advance of IOF vehicles in Tal Al-Hawa.

Al-Jazeera correspondent Ismail Al-Ghoul reports that IOF vehicles advanced from several directions from Tal Al-Hawa and are stationed west of Gaza City. Several families are besieged and report being displaced.

Heavy gunfire is accompanied by very intense artillery and air cover, with IOF artillery firing gas bombs around the industrial area in Gaza City. There is no invasion in Al-Rimal, but artillery shelling has reached the area.

As the IOF begins an operation southwest of Gaza City, they have bombed several buildings, leaving several families under the rubble.

Mike

⚡️A message to the Arab leaders, 76 years have passed and you still are a disappointment.

🇵🇸 Abu obaida 2024:

Rather, their impotence has become greater; their reluctance and letting down have become more severe and bitter.

Expelling an ambassador and severing relations with an enemy that exterminates an Arab Muslim people has become a dream for a great nation that ruled the earth's nations for centuries.

There is no power nor strength except in Allah. Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the best disposer of affairs.

🇵🇸Abdul Qadir Al-Husseini in 1947:

O Arabs, we are more deserving of the stored weapons than the garbage. History will accuse you of wasting Palestine, and I will die in Qastal before I see your negligence and complicity!

“I hold you responsible after you left my soldiers at the height of their victories without help or weapons.”

"You are traitors, you are criminals. History will record that you lost Palestine. I will occupy Al-Qastal and I and all my Mujahideen brothers will die. I will storm it and occupy it even if that leads to my death. By God, I am tired of life and death has become more beloved to me than to myself than to this treatment with which we were treated."

Mike

🚨HAPPENING NOW: Israeli warplanes are carrying out a violent series of airstrikes east of Gaza City, furthering its intense bombing campaign in the northern Strip.

Israeli warplanes renewed their bombing west of Gaza City, targeting homes that had already been targeted. Artillery shelling continues in central Gaza City.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan