Palestina - Israël

🚨WHAT IS ISRAEL DOING TO PALESTINIAN CAPTIVES?

This is the condition of Moazaz Obaidat after 9 months in israeli prison.

From a bodybuilder in perfect health and fitness to a man who lost half his weight, He keeps asking if he is dead, he’s afraid of those around him, doubting that they are about to kill him!!

Tortured, beaten and only god knows what substances were given to him that caused such confusion and delusion…

Mike

🚨BREAKING: HAMAS STATEMENT - BEN GVIR PARTICIPATED IN TORTURING PALESTINIAN DETAINEES!

“In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thousands of our people languishing in occupation prisons are facing the most brutal forms of torture and abuse at the hands of a gang of human monsters led by the fascist criminal Ben-Gvir.

The horrific testimonies given by released detainees, the signs of brutal practices visible on their bodies, and the condition of the recently released detainees, journalist Muath Amarneh and athlete Moaziz Abayat, confirm the extent of the severe violations and heinous crimes committed in prisons and detention centers.

What detainee Moazaz Abayat mentioned about the participation of the terrorist Ben-Gvir in the brutal torture operations himself confirms the level of sadism he and members of this extremist and fascist government possess.

The suffering endured by our prisoners in occupation prisons far exceeds the brutality faced by detainees in Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib prison, proving that the occupation government and its army are devoid of ethics and have disregarded all international agreements and laws regarding the treatment of prisoners.

This criminal behavior of the Nazi occupation government necessitates immediate intervention from the international community, the International Court of Justice, the United Nations and its institutions, and the formation of committees to enter these detention centers, investigate the violations committed therein, and bring the war criminals among the occupation leaders to international justice and hold them accountable for these crimes.

In light of these horrific crimes and the isolation of our heroic prisoners in occupation prisons, and the brutal torture and abuse they endure, we call upon our Palestinian people in Al-Quds and the occupied West Bank to escalate clashes with the occupation soldiers and settlers in support of our prisoners and to aid them until their liberation and the breaking of the criminal occupation's shackles from them, our land, and sanctities.

The Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas
Wednesday: 04 Muharram 1446 AH
Corresponding to: 10 July 2024 AD”

Mike

🚨DEBUNKED: FAKE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ISRAELI CAPTIVES FROM DAILY MAIL AND KOREAN WANNA BE OLI

It’s time to expose this Zionist and his two friends from the daily mail.

1- the video is not new it was released at day 107 of this ‘war’, we’re now at 270+ days.

2- she’s not a ‘teenager’ she’s an israeli soldiers who was captured at Nahal Oz base.

3- these are not her full words they were twistest to fit your story so here’s the video published by Al-Qassam and her words.

The video was recorded on the 107th day of the war. Three soldiers are featured, who were taken prisoner from "Nahal Oz" IOF base and "Kfar Azza" on October 7th.

Speaking to the israeli forces, the first says: "I am constantly living under fire, bombing, and tanks," and "I am ashamed and disgraced by you."
The second says: "You even almost killed me once with your bombing."
The third says: "You! You are the ones who killed my friends," and "We have lost enough in this war." "Stop this war."

The first prisoner goes on: "I am here for 107 days because those who were supposed to return me home have abandoned me and continue to abandon me."

"I cannot sleep at night. How did it get to the point where I fear my own country more than I fear Hamas? Stop the lies. Stop the lies to our families... You are not doing anything... Are we not worth anything to you?"

"To the war minsters...You continue to send soldiers to their doom and death! And you continue to kill prisoners like myself."
"Stop this war, make a deal, and return us to our lives...before we are added to the list of dead prisoners."

The second prisoner expresses similar sentiment, stating that she lives under constant fire, fearing for her life, narrowly escaping death by IOF bombing. She states that she feels abandoned by the zionist entity after "all she offered" to them. "We don't want any food, no money, no clothes, no anything, except to return to our homes."

The third prisoner cannot believe she has been held so long amid constant bombing. She describes how the IOF killed three of her friends after she spent weeks with them, stating that she feels abandoned and lied to from day one. To the zionist government she says: "Stop the war... Return us before it is too late. Make a deal and return us all."

Mike

Slachting in Gaza aanstaande. Eerst Khan Younis, nu Gaza. Ze houden pas op tot er geen levende ziel meer is.

Mike

⚡️ Al-Qassam Brigades:

Al-Qassam fighters were able to ambush a zionist infantry force by detonating two anti-personnel "Television" explosive devices as soon as the force reached the kill zone of the ambush, causing all members of the force to be killed or injured in the Tal Al-Hawa neighborhood of Gaza City.

Our fighters observed several helicopters landing to evacuate them.

Mike

⚡️Palestinian hostages face severe torture behind the scenes, despite their dire appearance on camera.

Their prolonged detention over months has severely impacted their physical and mental health, particularly affecting the elderly.

Channel 14 reports a plan to build cages in compliance with international law to house the growing number of detainees.

Source: @tamerqdh

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan