Palestina - Israël

⚡🇵🇸JUST IN:

Out of those killed in Gaza by Israel on August 10, 2024 in Al-Tabeen school massacre, the identities of 60 Palestinians have now been confirmed:

1. Mohammad Abdullah Aref Daher
2. Khaled Mahmoud Hassan Abu Radi
3. Ayman Al-Sayed Hamada Al-Najjar
4. Ahmed Mohammad Salama Abu Khater
5. Ahmed Fares Salman Al-Najjar
6. Khalil Mohammad Khalil Al-Batta
7. Yassin Khaled Mahmoud Abu Radi
8. Mohammad Abu Sa’da
9. Sheikh Abdul Qader Hassan Al-Basyouni (Abu Ahmed)
10. Nidal Abdul Qader Al-Basyouni
11. Abdul Aziz Misbah Al-Kafarneh (Abu Mohsen)
12. Murad Shamlakh Abu Malik
13. Mohammad Hamed Al-Taif
14. Shadi Raafat Al-Za’im
15. Mohammad Jabr Harara
16. Ehab Bakr Al-Ja’bari
17. Ziyad Bakr Al-Ja’bari
18. Nabil Mohammad Al-Ja’bari
19. Ahmed Hammad Al-Ja’bari
20. Burham Ziyad Al-Ja’bari
21. Mahmoud Yasser Al-Ja’bari
22. Tamam Al-Ja’bari
23. Professor Youssef Al-Kahlout
24. Ahmed Sharaf
25. Dr. Ashraf Rafiq Al-Ghafari
26. Abdullah Samir Al-Ar’eer
27. Mahmoud Masoud
28. Obeida Hamed Madoukh
29. Amjad Al-Yamani
30. Hani Hassan Abu Asr
31. Mohammad Ramadan Eshtawy Al-Ghafari
32. Asmaa Talaat Asaad Al-Ghafari
33. Israa Al-Ghafari
34. Khattab Al-Ghafari
35. Rimas Al-Ghafari
36. Sundus Al-Ghafari
37. Rimas Al-Ghafari
38. Elias Al-Ghafari
39. Amin Abu Herbeed
40. Sobhi Mansour Abu Odeh "Abu Ehab"
41. Sheikh Abdul Karim Rushdi Hamad
42. Louay Qishta
43. Alaa Al-Jawajreh
44. Ehab Al-Hawajri
45. Taysir Basem Al-Bardawil
46. Nada Osama Al-Zatma
47. Adam Zakaria Ibrahim Abu Zina
48. Mahmoud Youssef Al-Oklook
49. Mohammad Ismail Salah Mahasna
50. Mohammad Hamad Abu Jazar
51. Umm Saadi Awad
52. Saadi Shadi Awad
53. Aziza Shadi Awad
54. Mohammad Youssef Abu Ghazaleh
55. Ehab Eyad Al-Hawajri
56. Alaa Fareed Al-Hawajri
57. Mohammad Mousa Al-Ajla
58. Tarek Suleiman Kawarea
59. Abu Khaled Nofal
60. Yasser Al-Masri

Source: @gazanotice

Mike

⚡️BREAKING: ISRAEL LIES AGAIN TO JUSTIFY BOMBING A SCHOOL.

Palestinian sources to Al-Jazeera:

The "israel" army's list regarding those targeted in the massacre at the Tabaeen School contained misleading information.

Two individuals named in the list were martyred two days before the massacre in different areas.

The martyr Montaser Daher, mentioned in the list, was martyred on Friday along with his sister far from the Tabaeen School.

The martyr Youssef Al-Wadiya, who was listed, was martyred two days before the massacre in a different location.

The martyr Muhammad al-Tayef, who was mentioned in the list, is an academic and former school principal and has no military activity.

Out of over 100 civilians that Israel cold-bloodedly killed, they singled out 19 and falsely claimed they were Hamas members. Four of them were from the Jaabari family, whom I personally know—they never engaged in any political or military activities. Another was an imam, one was my neighbor from the Habib family who had a serious dispute with Hamas, and a university professor from the Kahlout family who never participated in any political work.

Israel lives on lies.

Mike

⚡🇵🇸Narrated by one of the survivors of the Al-Tabeen school massacre in Gaza:

First call:

"Hello, yes Hassan, how are you? Are you all okay?"

- "No, we're not okay, Malik. I can't find Ali, and the others are injured. I was making ablution to pray Fajr; otherwise, I would have been gone too."

Another call three hours later:

- "Yes, Hassan, tell me, have you found Ali?"

- "It seems he's martyred, Malik. We can't find his body at all."

- "What do you mean? I don't understand. How did you know? And how are you going to bury him?"

- "I told them Ali is 6 years old, and they gave me an 18-kilo bag with remains. They told me to go and bury the remains. I don’t even know if they belong to my son or not. I'm devastated."

I believe that 100 years from now, when someone reads this story, they might say that maybe it was exaggerated.

Source: @Hakeam_ps

Mike

A message from Hossam Shabat [@HossamShabat]:

“A Message to the World

We know that we might have disturbed the world this morning...

At 5 AM, we moved from Jabalia Camp to the site of the massacre in the Al-Daraj neighborhood during the first moments of the attack. The situation was extremely dangerous, with aircraft flying low and densely overhead, and no one was on the streets.

What drove me to go to the site was the magnitude of this crime.

I thought after filming those scenes that this massacre would haunt me for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, the world has become accustomed to such scenes, and they have become just another passing news item...”

Mike

⚡🇵🇸BREAKING: HAMAS STATEMENT

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

The narrative of the criminal occupation army regarding the martyrs of the massacre at the Al-Tabaeen School in the Al-Daraj neighborhood, claiming that they were members of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, is misleading and false.

Among more than 100 civilians cold-bloodedly killed by the occupation in the Al-Tabaeen School massacre, the occupation army announced a list of 19 martyrs, claiming they were resistance activists, in an attempt to justify its heinous crime amid widespread international criticism.

The claims made by the occupation army are false and baseless.

We affirm that among those who were martyred in today’s massacre, there was not a single armed individual; all of them were civilians targeted while performing the Fajr prayer. The list includes children, civilian employees, university professors, and religious figures, most of whom have no connection to any political or military activities.

The massacre in the Al-Daraj neighborhood is one among thousands of massacres committed by the criminal Nazi occupation in the Gaza Strip, deliberately and intentionally targeting unarmed civilians.

The occupation deliberately spreads such lies after every massacre it commits to justify its heinous crimes, which is now evident to all observers.

The Islamic Resistance Movement – Hamas
Saturday: 06 Safar 1446 AH
Corresponding to: August 10, 2024 AD

Mike

Civil Defense spokesman Mahmoud Basal said this morning, "What truly breaks our hearts is that the martyrdom of people in the Gaza Strip has become mere numbers and mentioned as if they don't exist."

Our martyrs are more than numbers. Every martyr has a dream, a voice, and a life. They have loved ones and friends, and each has a case for vengeance. So who were the martyrs of the horrific Tabaeen massacre at dawn today, which claimed over 93 martyrs as they were prostrating in prayer?

- Professor Mohammed Ramadan Al-Gharfi, who ascended to martyrdom with his wife Asmaa, his sons Khattab, Osama, and Elias, and his daughters Israa, Sondos, and Rimas.
- Dr. Yousef Shehadah Al-Kahlout, an Arabic language professor at the Islamic University in Gaza.
- Sheikh Mohammed Hassan Abu Sa'da, the director of Awqaf in Gaza, who held two masters degrees, in engineering and Islamic studies). His recitation of Quran is attached.
- Profesosr Moataz Rajab, who holds a masters degree in international studies from the Islamic University. He is the brother of the heroic martyr Moemen Rajab, one of the executors of the Al-Qassam Piercing Arrow Operation of 2004.
- Ahmed Maher Sharaf, who was isolated from his family in the southern Strip. His father passed away two weeks ago.
- Mohammed Zaki Abu Haya, described as a brilliant engineer.
- Barham Ziad Al-Jabari, a young man who contributed to charitable activities despite his wounds, serving the displaced in hospitals and schools.
- Montaser Nasr Daher, a civil engineer who ascended with his sister Ni'ma.
- Murad Shamalakh, a devout man known for his many acts of good.
- Ahmed Al-Jabara, who followed his martyred father and siblings, Mohammed, Hani, and Madhat.
- Obaida Hamed Madoukh, whose wife Shaimaa, his children Omar, Ahmed, and Yusuf, his parents, and his brother, ascended to martyrdom six months ago.
- The brothers Mohammed and Moemen Jabr Habib.
- Yousef Shwaidih, who studied education at Al-Azhar University.
- Amjad Al-Yemeni, who studied at the University College and worked as a traffic policeman. His brother Ayman was previously martyred.
- Ziyad Yasin Dilo, who owned his own barber shop and was planning his engagement to take place today.
- Dr. Ashraf Al-Ghafri, an imam and preacher who has a doctorate in Islamic studies from Imam Al-Ouzai University in Beirut.
- Professor Mohammed Hamid Al-Tayr, the father of martyrs Mosab and Muntaser, who is involved in public affairs regarding spots in Gaza City.
- Sheikh Abdulqader Al-Basyouni, his son Nidal, and his son-in-law Sobhi.
- Majdi Mohammed Al-Tatar, an exercise enthusiast who lost his leg at 10 years old. He persevered despite his amputation and established his own school for swimming training, becoming one of the best trainers in the region.
- Sheikh Bilal Qasim, a graduate of the Islamic Da'wa College.
- Yousef Al-Shobaki.
- Abdulkarim Rushdi Hamad, who has a masters degree in Quranic sciences.
- Mohammed Jabr Harara
- Abullah Samir Al-Ara'ir
- Bilal Abu Asr
- Amal Saeed Al-Jabari, the sister of martyred leader Ahmed Al-Jabari.
- Abdulaziz Al-Kafarna, the deputy mayor of Beit Hanoun.
- Anwar Saad Al-Za'im, who dedicated his life to serving the deaf through the "Atfaluna for the Deaf" association, where he worked for 30 years.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan