Palestina - Israël

⚡️Journalist Hossam Shabat from North Gaza [@HossamShabat]:

More than 40 children have died due to malnutrition and starvation.

Children are suffering, they are stranded in the streets daily trying to search for food, I don't think that any parent in the world would allow his children to roam the streets daily to try to secure food.

They try to search for food and water and if they're lucky to find any meal or water it will be a meal that doesn't satisfy their hunger and in case they couldn't find anything to eat, they will end up eating corrupt/expired food to satisfy their hunger.

Mike

⚡️Journalist Hossam Shabat [@HossamShabat]:

Some crimes I managed to document others I couldn't, daily we bid farewell to hundreds of women and children.

People are displaced all over the Gaza strip, their homes are destroyed, and they are displaced.

Israeli occupation is intentional preventing Aid from going in.

The Aid that is provided specially to the north is either with a small quantity or expired food that cannot be consumed, some people didn't taste meat and vegetables for more than 300 days which resulted in more diseases and illnesses.

More aid needs to be allowed in, or we will experience a major famine that will result in more death.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
asterix
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan