Palestina - Israël

BREAKING: RELEASED HOSTAGE NOA ARGAMANI EXPOSES THE LIES SPREAD BY ISRAELI MEDIA

“I can't ignore what happened in the last 24 hours; things were taken out of context.

They didn’t hit me, and they didn’t sever my hair.

I was in a building that was targeted by the Israeli Air Force.
The precise quote is:

‘At the end of this week, after the shooting, as I said, there were signs all over my head, and I was hurt all over my body.’

(I emphasize that they didn’t hit me, but I was injured all over my body by pieces of the building that collapsed on me.)

As a victim of the 7th of October, I won’t let myself be a victim again, this time by the media.”

Mike

BREAKING: CIVIL WAR IN ISRAEL? GALLANT CALLS OUT BEN GVIR

“In response to the irresponsible actions of Minister Ben Gvir, which endanger the national security of the State of Israel and create internal division among the people, the head of the Shin Bet and his staff are carrying out their duties and warning of the severe consequences of these actions.”

Mike

BREAKING: ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER ISRAEL KATZ OFFICIAL STATEMENT

“Iran and Hamas have taken over the Palestinian issue. A Palestinian state would mean an Iranian base in Gaza and Judea & Samaria, just like in Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq - threatening population centers, flight paths, shipping routes, and economic hubs in Israel.

We cannot let this happen.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan