Palestina - Israël

🚨#BREAKING: HAMAS NEW OFFICIAL STATEMENT

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

What was stated in the report issued by the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food, Michael Fakhri, and his confirmation of the zionist occupation's implementation of a starvation campaign against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, is new evidence added to many reports and proven facts about the occupation government and its terrorist army committing the most heinous crimes against civilians, within the framework of the comprehensive genocide war it is waging on the Gaza Strip.

The criminal starvation campaign against more than two million citizens, which has been ongoing for eleven months, especially in the Gaza and Northern governorates, began with an official announcement by the terrorist Minister Gallant, with strict siege measures imposed by the occupation government, during which it prevented water, food, medicine, fuel and electricity from the Gaza Strip, in an unprecedented heinous crime.

This report, in addition to several UN and human rights reports issued during the past months, and what the images convey of ongoing massacres and crimes that shock humanity, places the international community and the United Nations before the reality of this fascist entity that has deviated from the organizations and laws, and calls for urgent intervention to relieve our people, stop the violations and atrocities they are being subjected to, and hold the zionist war criminals accountable for these crimes.

Mike

Aida Moshe, an Israeli prisoner who returned from captivity in Gaza, reveals for the first time:

■ "Netanyahu is lying; neither he nor the army knows anything about Hamas' tunnels in Gaza."

■ "When I was released (in the first exchange deal), they immediately sent a Shin Bet investigator who asked me to describe how Hamas' tunnels look, their branches, and where they are located. It became clear to me that the Israeli security agencies know nothing about the tunnels."

■ "The next day, they sent a Shin Bet engineer who asked me to draw everything, including the appearance of the communication devices and the wires. I realized that Netanyahu is lying and knows nothing about these tunnels or how the captivity process works with Hamas."

Reported by Hebrew Channel 12

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan