Palestina - Israël

⚡️Saraya Al-Quds:

“We are not alone.
The peoples of our nation will take revenge.”

Timestamps and translation:

0:14 - The heroic martyr Maher Al-Jazi.
The executor of the Karama crossing operation on 8/9/2024.
Nationality: Jordanian.
Born in Athrukh in the Maan governorate in southern Jordan and belongs to the Huweitat clan.
Results of the operation: The killing of three "israeli" security men.
0:30 - Netanyahu: "It is a hard day. Three of our citizens were killed."
0:35 - The father of martyr Maher Al-Jazi: "I am honored and proud to have raised a heroic cub who executed a martyrdom operation in defense of Islam and the land. If I could go to Palestine, I would get martyred in it."
0:48 - Saraya Al-Quds spokesperson Abu Hamza: "We salute our living proud Arab masses who broke their silence in Jordan in Amman with tens of thousands, spearheaded by the lawyers, the doctors, and the educated and to them we say: 'we in Saraya Al-Quds and the resistance follow closely your presence. We are proud of you and what you have done. The echo of your voices are well heard in Gaza."
1:05 - Picture of a circulating will belonging to the martyr Maher Al-Jazi in which he asked for his stance in defense of the Arab and Islamic nation to be remembered and asked Jordanians specifically and Arabs to take a firm stance against the occupiers committing massacres in Gaza.
1:18 - "From Amman, a salute to the [Palestinian] Islamic Jihad."
1:28 - "March forward our Saraya!"

Mike

🚨BREAKING: THE COMMANDER OF UNIT 8200, THE FIFTH SENIOR OFFICER IN THE IDF, IS TO LEAVE HIS POST

The official reason of the 8200 commander for leaving his post is the completion of the unit's internal investigation procedure.

However, from the retirement letter of the commander of 8200, Brigadier General Yossi Shariel:

"We all FAILED as an intelligence and operational system in being able to connect the dots to see the picture and prepare to face the threat. Personally - I failed by not understanding enough the need, and therefore also not reflecting enough the need, that in the unique reality of the Gaza border we as a system are committed to a different risk management. In a reality where there are, in fact, two commando divisions of Nohva on the Gaza border, a few minutes away from Israeli settlements, it is not possible to rely on a Sighanti warning space. The responsibility for the portion of 8200 lies entirely with me. I deeply apologize. I bow my head.'

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan