Palestina - Israël

⚡️BREAKING: Al-Qassam Brigades:

Targeting enemy vehicles during their incursion into the Al-Fakhari area east of Khan Yunis city, South Gaza.

He said: Today we avenge our martyrs..Gaza never forgets anyone who stands by it. Today we avenge the martyr leader Hassan Nasrallah and the blood of all the martyrs of Lebanon. We are brothers in blood and martyrdom.

Mike

⚡️A child in Gaza wrote her will and was killed by Israel.

Rasha, a 10-year-old girl, and her brother Ahmed Al-Araeer, who was one year older, had both memorized the entire Quran. They miraculously survived an airstrike on their home three months ago, but tragically, they were martyred together in a subsequent attack on the eastern part of Gaza City.

Rescuers found a will left by Rasha, in which she bequeathed all she owned to her female relatives and those in need.

“Please don’t cry for me, as it would make me sad. I hope my clothes can go to those in need, and my accessories to Rahaf, Lana, and Batool. The bead boxes should go to Batool. As for my monthly allowance of 50 shekels, I want half to go to Rahaf and the other half to Ahmad. I’d like Batool to have my toys. Lastly, please don’t shout at my brother Ahmad. Please follow these wishes.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan