Palestina - Israël

⚡️BREAKING: Israelis are inciting against Journalist Anas Al-Sharif [@AnasAlSharif0]

A settler from Ramat Gan, is inciting again for the murder of journalist Anas al-Sharif, just as he previously incited for the murder of journalist Ismail al-Ghoul.

“Anas’s day will come soon”

He also incites against the people of Gaza who post that they are steadfast in their homes in the North, insinuating that whenever they post online that they are steadfast they get deliberately targeted by Israel and killed. [IMG 2&3]

⚠️ Extremely Alarming | There is currently incitement against Palestinian journalists by Israeli settlers, reminiscent of the case of Ismail Al-Ghoul, who was assassinated by the Israeli army following threats from the same individual and others. Now, the journalist @AnasAlSharif0 is being targeted.

Mike

Urgent Appeal:
I am reaching out to all those concerned with press freedom. Today, I was informed by doctors that the health of my friend and Al Jazeera cameraman, Fadi Al-Wahidi, has deteriorated significantly.
Fadi was shot by an Israeli sniper while professionally covering events, and he was wearing a press vest clearly marking him as a journalist.
We are currently in northern Gaza, under siege by Israeli forces. If he does not receive urgent medical treatment abroad, his life is at serious risk.
I urge all human rights organizations, press associations, and international bodies to assist in facilitating his immediate transfer out of Gaza for treatment. Your support could save his life.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan