Palestina - Israël

I wrote the above post on Oct. 1st. Since then, Iran has launched 180 missiles on Tel Aviv, as I predicted. I also predicted more old-school resistance leaders would be 'killed'. Yesterday we got the news about Sinwar's 'assassination'. Who's next? Al Houthi?

I have serious questions about the 'elimination' of particularly Nasrallah and Sinwar. In the islamic world they are now celebrated as heroes because they died on the frontlines and weren't hiding as cowards. Sure, I get that, but why make yourself a target when you have all of that wisdom and experience?

As I wrote in the above post, I believe the white hats cut a deal with islamic resistance leaders years ago. Their 'deaths' are part of a movie which is viewed in different ways in dfferent cultures:

Zionists have their 15 minutes of hate. For a brief spell, it satisfies their unremitting thirst for blood and revenge.

The islamic world sees this as shining examples of heroism and martyrdom.

The western world views this through a cinematic lense, in which the good guys are fighting the bad guys.

They're all falling for it. Big time. Exactly as intended.

So what strategic purpose does this serve?

Zionists think they're winning. It only adds to their growing hubris and pride, which will lead to their inevitable downfall.

The islamic resistance will only be strengthened in their resolve to win this epic struggle for their culture and region.

Westerners will have to make a choice: lose our colonial and racist mindset and choose humanity or go down with the sinking zionist ship.

It's pretty obvious by now that the only forward is MIL and that we are indeed watching a movie. What makes a movie good? Good actors and plot twists. Enjoy the show. 🍿

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan