Palestina - Israël

There have been hundreds of photos and videos of active soldiers in the IDF holding up women’s intimidate clothing and taking pictures with them.

WTF? Where the f* do we live where this is tolerated?

As a former US Army senior officer, a participant in multiple combat tours, a student of warfare, and overall intelligent observer who is willing to call out trash, I say this:

Never in my life would I have thought that a sophisticated army in an advanced nation in this decade - especially one that claims to be the US’s best ally - would tolerate this.

This behavior is allowed by the IDF and the Israeli government. They don’t give a F.

Think about that.

Any military expert on 𝕏 claiming that the IDF is the most moral army in the world should be asked about this - and many other things that we have witnessed over the last 5+ months.

This is simply one minor yet flagrant example of how disgusting these people are.

Mike

You don’t murder over 15,000 children, bomb over 300,000 houses, destroy hundreds of schools and universities, ruin ever single mosque and church, destroy every single hospital, attack refugee camps in safe zones, displace millions and get to say it’s a “PLAUSIBLE GENOCIDE”…

THIS IS A GENOCIDE…🇵🇸💔

Mike

“Our grandkids are going to ask us, ‘Where were you? How did you let this happen?’”

Miko Peled emphasised the urgency of recognising the ongoing struggle for justice in Palestine against Israel's onslaught, asserting that future generations will judge individuals based on their stance during this critical period. Calling for immediate action, Peled advocated for sanctions and an embargo on weapons to Israel instead of relying solely on ceasefires.

Watch the full interview: trt.world/vdkm

Mike

🇮🇱 Imagine being accused of being a gangster & a murderer, but:

✡️ Calling your accuser an antisemite instead of a liar.

✡️ Reaching out to your accuser's boss instead of the authorities.

✡️ Projecting the accusation onto all of "your people" instead of simply denying or dismissing it.

I dunno, friends--am I just expecting too much from a dildo & anal lube salesman?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan