Palestina - Israël

🇵🇸🇮🇱 This quote tweet summarizes the absolute idiocy and heartlessness of Zionists.

This kid was shot in the stomach AND had his parents killed by ISRAEL.

You know why he says “Yahood” (Jews) and not “Zionists”?

Because his only experience with Jews are them literally shooting him, bombing his home, starving him, and killing his parents.

He’s also a kid, so expecting him to differentiate between Zionists and Jews after he’s been oppressed by the JEWISH state for his entire life is one of the most ignorant things I’ve ever heard.

Would you condemn a Holocaust survivor for not differentiating between Nazis and Germans?

Of course not, their hatred is understandable.

Would you condemn the innocent Iraqis who were tortured in Abu Ghraib for not differentiating between Americans and the American soldiers who tortured them?

Of course not, their hatred is understandable.

In all these cases, the oppressed make what we would consider ‘generalizations’, because they have never come in contact with a Jew that cared for them, or a German that cared for them, or an American that cared for them; therefore, their hatred is UNDERSTANDABLE.

For some reason, this same concept is not applied to Palestinians.

Hell, Zionists don’t even apply it to Palestinian children.

“Who cares if his parents were murdered, and he was shot, and he was starved, and his home was blown up; he said ‘Jews’ and not ‘Zionists’, he’s an antisemite!”

The world has woken up, the mass labeling of antisemitism no longer works.

Israel will ACTUALLY have to pay for their crimes against humanity, rather than hiding it behind a veil of fake victimhood like they usually do.

Mike

On the day new data is out on famine in #GAZA, the Israeli Authorities deny my entry to Gaza.

-Famine is imminent in the northern Gaza Strip, expected to arrive between now and May.
- Two million people= the entire population of Gaza is facing crisis levels of food insecurity or worse.
- Half the population has completely exhausted food supplies and coping capacities. They are struggling with catastrophic hunger (IPC Phase 5) and starvation.
- This is the highest number of people ever recorded as facing catastrophic hunger by the IPC system and double the number just three months ago.
- Earlier, UNICEF warned that the # of children under two years old suffering from acute malnutrition has doubled in one month.
- Children are now dying of dehydration & hunger.

@UNRWA has by far the largest presence among all humanitarian organisations in Gaza.
My visit today was supposed to coordinate & improve the humanitarian response.

This man-made starvation under our watch is a stain on our collective humanity.
Too much time was wasted, all land crossings must open now. Famine can be averted with political will.

Mike

Rabbi, you are always welcome back to the show! Thank you for allowing me to clear my name by giving people a glimpse into what you believe warranted the piece you wrote about me.

I was hopeful you were ignorant when you wrote some of those lies. Unfortunately you were not. As you noted, you didn’t even watch my show but wrote a piece about it declaring what you believed I said to be antisemitic.

To clarify, I do not think you are a monster. I think you truly believe your race, religion, and feelings are superior to others, and that you truly feel victimized when others do not hold that same viewpoint.

I do not hold that same viewpoint.

Innocent Muslim blood spilled is equally as devastating as innocent Jewish or Christian blood spilled.

For that “radical” position, I have been smeared rather incessantly since October 7th but I intend to hold the line on this one.

It is my wish that every person in the world watches our exchange and I hope you felt I treated you fairly.

As I said, you are always welcome back, and thank you very much for being so willing to join and discuss your feelings about things.

Conversation takes courage!

WATCH:

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan