Palestina - Israël

"We annihilated a huge part of Gaza. We can do the same to the Palestinians in the West Bank..."

Sporting a Star of David F-16 shirt, an Israeli proudly blocking desperately needed humanitarian aid at the Gaza border explained to me that Israel will erase Palestinians "in one second" when their government leaders overcome the idea that Israel is subjected to the opinions of the international community.

My full documentary report from within the ranks of the Jewish Israeli nationalists blocking humanitarian aid for Palestinians at the Gaza border:

Mike

🇵🇸🇷🇺#BREAKING: Hamas Condemn Moscow Terror Attacks

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

We in the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) condemn in the strongest terms the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in the Russian capital, Moscow, and left dozens dead and wounded.

We extend our sincere condolences to the Russian leadership and people, and to the families of the victims of this criminal attack, and we wish a speedy recovery to the injured, and we express our full solidarity with Russia, its people, and the families of the victims in this tragedy."

Mike

Israel and CIA created all the terrorist groups. I’ve been saying that for 5-6 years.

ISIS was Israeli Secret Intelligence Service in 1990 before it was ever Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Remember - that definition was used so Israel could level those countries using the US military.

Their MO has ALWAYS BEEN:

1. Create the enemy
2. Create the victim
(Create “sides”)
3. Be the “Hero”

It’s all about how people “feel” about the situation—they want you to be emotionally charged in regards to all these parts thus solidifying your approval of their actions and keeping you from knowing who the real enemy is.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan