Palestina - Israël

🚨BREAKING: STATEMENT FROM SLOVENIA MFEA AFTER RECOGNIZING PALESTINE AS A STATE.

“Dear people of Palestine, today's final decision of Slovenia is a message of hope and peace. We believe that only a two-state solution can lead to a lasting peace in the MiddleEast. Slovenia will tirelessly continue to work on the security of both nations, Palestinians and Israelis”

Mike

Your silence won't save you. And it certainly won't save the Palestinians. I will never forget those who are apathetic and the silence of people who I thought were decent. I won't ever look at them the same again. Dont wait to be a victim to care. No one is free, until everybody's free. Peace, life, and equality. Not death and destruction.

#SilenceIsComplicity
#StopUSIsraeliGenocide
#SaveTheChildren
#SavePalestineSaveHumanity
#EndIsraeliOccupation
#HumanRightsForAllPeople
#FreePalestine

Mike

You are wrong. Hamas fired over 5,000 rockers, overwhelming the Iron Dome and causing IDF soldiers to cower in their bomb shelters. While the rockets were firing the hang gilders were already flying over the border fence. Once on the other side, Hamas fighters dismantled the Israeli HQ responsible for the military siege of Gaza within an hour. This was a military op which depended on speed and accuracy and whose objective was to destroy military targets and take hostages as 'bargaining chips' to free Palestinan prisoners.

You're still hanging on to Israel's carefully constructed myth of the IDF being a highly professional army and the Mossad being a highly professional intelligence service. The truth is, these are weak and pathetic, racist losers who thought they were high and mighty and who got their asses handed to them by a bunch of 'camel jockeys'. Iran surprised them a second time on April 13 and Hezbollah keeps doing it to them. Are those 'inside jobs' too?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan