Palestina - Israël

YEDIOTH AHRONOTH ABOUT THE PRISONER WHO WAS EVACUATED FROM NUSEIRAT:

"I moved between several apartments during my detention and did not enter the tunnels

From time to time I would come out for air disguised as an Arab woman

I saw a missile enter the house where I was being held and I thought I was going to die."

Mike

"If we live, we live with dignity. If we die, we die as greats. We fight because we are not idols, and we welcome death when the time comes."

A survivor from the American-Israeli massacre in Al Nuseirat

This is the courage Zionists can NEVER have. It's why Palestinians will NEVER be defeated

Mike

BREAKING: OFFICIAL HAMAS STATEMENT ON AL NUSEIRAT MASSACRE AND RESCUE OF HOSTAGES

Hamas CONFIRMS American Involvement:

"In a brutal crime, it confirms the nature of this criminal fascist entity, which is devoid of the values of civilization and humanity.

Today, the terrorist occupation army committed a horrific massacre against innocent civilians, centered in the Nuseirat refugee camp and extended to the rest of the areas of the Central Governorate.
It led to the death and injury of hundreds of martyrs and wounded, and the destruction of residential neighborhoods in a brutal escalation of the war of extermination carried out against our Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip.

What the Nazi occupation army announced about the release of a number of its prisoners in Gaza, after more than eight months of aggression in which it used all military, security and technological means, and during which it committed all the crimes of massacres, genocide, siege and starvation; It will not change his strategic failure in the Gaza Strip.

Our valiant resistance still maintains the largest number in its possession, and is able to increase its yield of prisoners, as it did in the recent heroic capture operation that it carried out in Jabalia camp at the end of last month.

Our valiant resistance, and behind it our steadfast people, have recorded the most amazing heroics in the battle of confronting the barbaric Zionist aggression, supported by the forces of evil and aggression, and it has taken upon itself to continue its path with all determination and defiance until it is defeated and its goals are thwarted.

In this context, We salute our brave heroes and fighters, who today confronted the aggressing occupation forces, clashed with them valiantly for hours in the Nuseirat camp and the Central Governorate, and inflicted a heavy blow on their terrorist soldiers and officers, the killers of children and women.

We confirm that what was revealed by American and Hebrew media about American participation in the criminal operation that was carried out today; It proves once again the complicit role of the American administration and its full participation in the war crimes committed in the Gaza Strip, declared positions on the humanitarian situation and its concern for the lives of civilians are false.

We call on our Arab and Islamic peoples, and the free people of the world, to put more pressure and escalate the movement denouncing the aggression and genocide in Gaza, and we call on the international community and the United Nations to take a real stance on these prolonged crimes, which is shameful to humanity, and is spoken in audio and video before the entire world. We must work to stop it and bring its perpetrators to justice to hold them accountable for their crimes and killing of children and civilians in cold blood."

Mike

BREAKING: STATEMENT FROM ABU OBAIDA ON AL NUSEIRAT MASSACRE:

"What the zionist enemy carried out in the Nusseirat area in the central Gaza Strip is a compounded war crime, and the first to be harmed by it are its captives.

The enemy managed to liberate some of its captives by committing horrific massacres, but at the same time, it killed some of them during the operation.

The operation will pose a great danger to the enemy's captives and will have a negative impact on their conditions and lives."

Mike

BREAKING: Eye witness says "Aid Pier" and Aid Trucks were used to massacre 300+ Palestinians:

"They were in a truck carrying clothes and cooking pans"

A wounded eyewitness describes the Israeli forces who snuck into Al Nuseirat refugee camp in a Humanitarian Aid truck coming from the American Pier.

Mike

In response to the massacres committed by Israel in Gaza,
Ismail Haniyeh, head of Hamas’s political bureau, says the following:

▪︎ The enemy continues the massacres against our people, children, and women in Nuseirat and Deir al-Balah.

▪︎ The world has labeled the occupation as children killers, but it is unable to put an end to the war of genocide against our people.

▪︎ Our people will not surrender, and the resistance will continue to defend our rights in the face of this criminal enemy.

▪︎ If the occupation believes that it can impose its choices on us by force, then it is delusional.

▪︎ Hamas will not agree to any agreement that does not achieve security for our people, first and foremost.

▪︎ The occupation has failed militarily, politically and morally, and the world must take action.

▪︎ All Muslim nations and the free people worldwide must rise up in the face of these brutal massacres and dozens of civilian martyrs.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan