Palestina - Israël

There is no new safe place for children in Gaza.

A mother tries to calm her children, telling them that the bombing is far away.

The child says: 'How come the sound is so close to us, and you are telling us it is so far away!"

"Is it far mom? "
"yes, it is far, just stay close to me."

Mike

BREAKING: This man watched his child be killed by Israel in front of his eyes.

The identification of 95 of the 210 Palestinians killed by Israel today has been released. Remember them:

1. Ziyad Al-Fattayirji
2. Hadi Issac Hussein
3. Afaf Abu Zakari
4. Sahib Mohammad Salama
5. Mohammad Hussein Abu Attiya
6. Mumin Khaled Abu Maktouma
7. Jameel Abu Najae (Abu Iyad)
8. Hani Fathi Hameed (Abu Jaafar)
9. Mohammad Al-Akkr (Abu Al-Qasim)
10. Anas Mohammad Shahtoot
11. Malek Mohammad Shahtoot
12. Raba A'id Zahid
13. Baha A'id Zahid
14. Raaji Mansour Al-Zard
15. Ahmed Imad Labed
16. Wife of Imad Labed (Um Ahmed)
17. Imad Labed (Abu Ahmed)
18. E'timad Mohammad Shamlakh
19. Amani Thabit Shamlakh
20. Hamdi Abdel Qadir Shamlakh
21. Zakaria Jaber Shamlakh
22. Mohammad Fakri Ghoneim
23. Abdel Rahman Al-Habash
24. Imad Abu Kamil
25. Imad Jihad Abu Gharqoud
26. Mariam Abu Youssef
27. Mayar Abu Youssef
28. Ritaal Abu Youssef
29. Ahmed Al-Jamal (Abu Youssef)
30. Abdullah Ahmed Al-Jamal
31. Wife of Abdullah Al-Jamal
32. Awad Mustafa Ramadan
33. Mohammad Ismail Ibrahim Hameida
34. Luma Tahrawi
35. Rami Abu Saqr
36. Khalil Fawaz Al-Hawajri
37. Khaled Abu Tayour
38. Kamel Abu Shawarib
39. Ayman Mohammad Al-Awawdeh
40. Karam Al-Nabhani
41. Tareq Diab
42. Walid Al-Shawa
43. Ahmed Abu Al-Hajj
44. Saud Al-Rawag (Abu Mohammad)
45. Susan Talib Abu Zeid and her children
46. Mohammad Walid Abu Ariban
47. Muslim Odeh Abu Ariban
48. Anas Amjad Imad
49. Yamman Kamal Al-Tayeb
50. Mayar Kamal Al-Tayeb
51. Rasmiah Ahmed Gouda (Saker)
52. Mohammad Saleh Gouda
53. Raed Fakhri Gouda
54. Ahmed Ali Badawi
55. Khalil Al-Habash
56. Salah Khalil Al-Jadili
57. Daughter of Zakaria Aish
58. Wife of Zakaria Aish
59. Fatima Al-Jamal
60. Mohammad Abdel Hakim Abu Al-Sabah
61. Abdul Nasser Ibrahim Abu Al-Sabah
62. Mohammad Ahmed Abu Nour and his wife and daughter
63. Imad Abu Kamil
64. Tawfik Abu Youssef
65. Awad Mustafa Awad Ramadan
66. Nesma Hani Abdel Al Mohrem
67. Mohammad Hussein Abu Attiya
68. Baha Akram Al-Tanani
69. Naeem Fakhri Al-Khaldi
70. Salama Al-Nuwairi
71. Khalil Shnenow
72. Wife of Mahmoud Al-Eissawi and her two children
73. Mohammad Jabr Mazhar
74. Akram Issa Shukri (Abu Issa)
75. Ahmed Al-Ghafari
76. Asmaa Gomaa Abu Zakari
77. Alaa Omar Abu Zakari and her daughter Kayla
78. Tasneem Omar Abu Zakari
79. Ranem Omar Abu Zakari
80. Mariam Omar Abu Zakari
81. Zamzam Omar Abu Zakari
82. Touline Omar Abu Zakari
83. Maher Nasr Hajazi
84. Mohannad Ahmed Damo
85. Ahmed Abdel Qadir Shnino
86. Baraa Al-Dramly
87. Raghad Mohammad Fareeh Al-Assar
88. Omar Ahmed Nasrallah Matta
89. Malek Mahmoud Al-Eissawi
90. Mohammad Mahmoud Al-Eissawi
91. Mahmoud Farag Hales
92. The child is Omar Kasab.
93. The girl is Layan Al-Brawi.
94. Unknown due to being dismembered.
95. Unknown due to being dismembered.

Mike

A Nuseirat massacre survivor, where Special Forces disguised themselves as humanitarian aid workers.

The man says two vehicles, a small Nissan car and a large truck, arrived.

The truck 'broke down' near Supermarket Miqdad, and a passenger in the small car, wearing a mask, began reversing the car.

People quickly realized these were special forces. Suddenly, a strike occurred, causing chaos

Hundreds were killed.

Mike

🇮🇱 This screenshot is a microcosm of conservative-Zionism.

At the top, you have an Israeli showing no sympathy for dead Palestinians.

At the bottom, you have a British-Zionist who I’m sure sees herself as a ‘patriot.’

Now if we asked the Israeli in this conversation:

“Do you think the Palestinians should be kicked off the land and for Israel to take over the entire area?”

I’m sure the reply we’d get is:

“Yes.”

And then those millions of Palestinian refugees would be on their way to the US and Europe.

And then the ‘patriot’ will say:

“We don’t want them here! Why don’t they go to Arab countries?”

And the Arab countries will say:

“We’re not taking them in because they deserve to remain intheir land.”

And then the Israeli will stay silent because she still wants the Palestinians gone.

And then the angry Palestinian refugees who just lost their land will arrive in the US and Europe.

And then some of them, angered by their host country being complicit in the ethnic cleansing of their people, may resort to acts of terror.

In their eyes, they’ve lost it all already, so they have nothing left to lose.

And then once this happens, the Israeli will say:

“See. We fought against Islamism. The West is suffering because of those darn Muslims!”

And then the boomer Zionist-conservative will say:

“Yeah! I agree with Israel! Those darn Muslims are at it again!”

And much like we see over and over and over and over again, the retarded Zionist ‘patriot’ fails to realize that it’s the Israeli’s fault that the angry refugee is in their country in the first place!

And this is the problem with retarded conservative-Zionist fake patriots.

They support Israel because of issues Israel has created in their country, while Israel continues creating problems that may lead to more issues in their country!

And Israel has them so brainwashed that the anger will still be directed at the outcome rather than the root cause (((((Israel))))).

Israel benefits the West in precisely 0 cases, yet due to constant bombardment of propaganda from our Zionist-owned government, media, and entertainment industry, retards, who think they’re patriots, will still support them.

Israel guts our economy.

Israel makes us fight their wars.

Israel controls our politicians.

Israel has OUR soldiers die for THEM.

Israel bribes and blackmails important figures in OUR societies in order to do THEIR bidding.

Israel stages false flag attacks in OUR countries so that WE’LL fight THEIR wars.

After Israel brainwashes members of our societies, and bribes our politicians to support their wars, they then send us the angry displaced refugees.

Then Israel propagandizes our societies even further and has us direct the blame on the outcome of the problem, but not the cause.

I mean the British ‘patriot’ in this screenshot is so brainwashed that she used a gif of a child to dismiss the killing of, it says 150 Palestinians, but in reality, it was much more.

Multiple children were among the dead in Gaza today.

Do the lives of those children not matter?

Why don’t they get your sympathy?

They’ve been so programmed by Hasbara propaganda that they no longer feel sympathy for dead children.

Like, do you actually realize how insane that is?

This state can ruin the West in so many ways, and these retarded fake ‘patriots’ will even go as far as to support them killing children!

Pure lunacy, literally the worst of the worst.

Israel is Israel First and the West Last.

Zionist ‘patriots’ are also Israel First and the West Last, even if they don’t realize it.

Israel is not an ally of the West, Israel is not an enemy of the West,

Israel is THE enemy of the West.

If their ever was a war that was justified, it would be a war AGAINST Israel, not a war FOR Israel.

Anyway, I’ve seen many characters like Beth today, fake patriots of many different Western nations, and I felt like I had to write a little rant addressing it.

Mike

I am utterly exhausted. I can't believe what I've experienced today. At 11 AM, Yamen and I were sitting by the tent when suddenly, an Apache helicopter appeared above us, dropping thermal bombs and then live ammunition on the people by the sea and around the tents. Then, heavy shelling began, and the tents next to us were bombed and caught fire. We started running with the crowd, as if it were the Day of Judgment.

By some miracle, I managed to call my husband and found out that they had escaped the ring of fire and taken refuge in a school. They later had to move with the crowd to Al-Zawayda. The fear I felt made me break down several times as I tried to flee. The most difficult part is when your body and legs fail you precisely when you need them the most.

Praise be to God that we were given a new lease on life today. My husband and daughters were near Al-Awda Hospital, while Yamen and I were by the Nuseirat sea. Only God saved us from death.

Nour

#GazaGenocide‌

Mike

- killing a lot of people and pulling out four of your prisoners is way cooler and morale boosting than getting them in a prisoner exchange, at least if your country needs to regularly see blood flowing like the Aztecs and the Romans to feel entertained. It doesn't even matter that this tactic endangers the lives of your other prisoners, because what's the point for Hamas to bother keeping them alive? Israel has made it clear they have no value in prisoner exchange deals
- the public will now soon discover that the four prisoners were fed and had no metal rods forced up their anus. None needed amputations from being chained too tightly for too long. The IDF likes to do that, specifically to Palestinian medical staff
- claiming that Hamas takes over the aid trucks now becomes a silly allegation, because we now know Hamas better take a good look at all aid coming in because there could be American special forces hiding inside
- this is going to be a nauseatingly pathos filled Hollywood movie, with intros showing endearing details about their lives prior to their capture making sure you get to make an emotional bond with each prisoner. No such movie will be made about the family of the child we all saw burned and decapitated or about any other nameless Palestinian we saw the intestines, bones, brain matter of in the free anatomy classes Israel has been serving up for eight months including today

Mike

In an initial testimony documenting the killings committed by the Israeli army in the Nuseirat camp today, the @EuroMedHR reported that the Israeli army used a ladder to enter the home of Dr. Ahmed Al-Jamal. The army immediately executed 36-year-old Fatima Al-Jamal upon encountering her on the staircase. The forces then stormed the house and executed her husband, journalist Abdullah Al-Jamal, 36, and his father, Dr. Ahmed, 74, in front of his grandchildren. The army also shot their daughter, Zainab, 27, who sustained serious injuries.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan