Palestina - Israël

BREAKING: Number of Dead Has Risen to 274 Palestinians, Inc 64 Children, and 57 Women

The Israeli army used two civilian cars under the guise of aid to carry out Nusseirat massacre.

Israeli soldiers involved in Nusseirat massacre disguised themselves as displaced persons.

The Israeli army bombed 89 homes and residential buildings during the Nusseirat massacre. *NSFW

Mike

BREAKING: GANTZ HAS RESIGNED FROM THE WAR CABINET

"Leaving the government is a complex and painful decision.

There must be elections that bring a true Zionist-national unity government.

Netanyahu is blocking important strategic decisions for political considerations.
Political considerations of Netanyahu's government hamper strategic decisions in Gaza."

BREAKING: BENNY GANTZ RESIGNS AND WANTS BIDEN CEASEFIRE DEAL

“IT IS UNLIKELY WE WILL WIN THIS WAR AS PLANNED”

“I support the deal proposed by Biden, which he asked the prime minister to have the courage to make it successful

We entered the government because we knew it was a bad government. Netanyahu is preventing us from a real victory - the campaign will last for years.

Netanyahu postpones and procrastinates in making strategic decisions.

Israel needs a real victory, which is the return of prisoners and detainees from the Gaza Strip

Netanyahu is preventing progress towards true victory, so we leave the government today with a heavy heart

I call on Netanyahu to announce a date for the elections and to form an investigation committee into the October 7 attack.

Netanyahu prevents us from achieving a real victory, so we decided to leave the emergency government

I call on Defense Minister Gallant to be brave and do what is right”

Mike

BREAKING: NETANYAHU'S GOVERNMENT IS COLLAPSING

The beginning of intense demonstrations to overthrow the government with greater popularity and a stronger movement.

Officially, Gantz announced his resignation from the war council and called for early elections.

With this announcement, Gantz will join the trio of Lieberman, Saar, and Lapid in leading the popular movement against the government and Netanyahu.
Gantz's party is the most popular within the entity in all recent Israeli polls.

A short while ago, Brigadier General Avi Rosenfeld, commander of the Gaza Division in the Israeli Terror Army, announced his resignation from his position, saying, "Everyone must bear responsibility. On October 7, I failed in my mission to protect the cover."

Mike

BREAKING: Former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon Official Statement

- “We will take to the streets to hold elections as soon as possible to save the country from destruction.

- The corrupt, illegitimate government has lost its legitimacy with the departure of Gantz and Eisenkot.

- The government, which led to the worst security failure in our history, has neither the mandate nor the desire to get us out of the crisis.

- The government cannot make decisions regarding ending the war and releasing the hostages.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan