Palestina - Israël

BREAKING: ISRAELI MEDIA CLAIM HOSTAGES HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME AFTER SPEAKING ABOUT POSITIVE HAMAS TREATMENT

The state-owned Israeli broadcaster Kan 11 has suggested that the recently freed Israeli prisoners may be exhibiting signs of Stockholm syndrome. This comes after the prisoners commented on the fair treatment they received from the resistance.

Former prisoners Andrey Kozlov, Shlomi Ziv and Almog Meir "said that there were captors who wanted their own good and in the same sentence they told about difficult things they had gone through... - signs that could indicate Stockholm Syndrome. Almog Meir said that on his birthday, cynically, his captors made him a cake", the channel reported.

It added that the three former prisoners "suffer from a nutritional deficiency, after months without a regular supply of nutritious food."

Mike

BREAKING: Hamas Made A Birthday Cake For The Israeli Hostage

Former prisoners Andrey Kozlov, Shlomi Ziv and Almog Meir said

“There were captors who wanted their own good and in the same sentence they told about difficult things they had gone through, Almog Meir said that on his birthday, cynically, his captors made him a cake"

Mike

BREAKING: HAMAS STATEMENT WELCOMING THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION

WE CAN NEGOTIATE TO IMPLEMENT IT

“The Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, welcomes the Security Council's resolution and its emphasis on a permanent ceasefire in Gaza, the complete withdrawal from the Gaza Strip, the exchange of prisoners, reconstruction, the return of displaced persons to their homes, the rejection of any geographical changes or reduction in the area of the Gaza Strip, and the delivery of necessary aid to our people in the Strip.

The Movement aims to affirm its readiness to cooperate with the brotherly mediators to enter into indirect negotiations regarding the implementation of these principles, which are in line with the demands of our people and our resistance.

Furthermore, Hamas reiterates its continuous efforts and struggle alongside all our people to achieve our national rights, foremost among them the expulsion of the occupation, the establishment of an independent Palestinian state with full sovereignty and Al-Quds as its capital, the right of return, and self-determination."

Mike

BREAKING: Chaos In Israeli Cabinet Yesterday On Release Of Bodies

“Defense Minister Galant slammed the Prime Minister: "I give up my powers, you do what you want anyway"

Minister Yoav Galant: The authority of the Minister of Defense is to approve the return of bodies of terrorists. The issue of bodies of Israeli terrorists came up, I decided to keep Walid's body for a minute and release 5 bodies of other terrorists. But Minister Ben Gabir decided that he was ignoring me and gave an order to the police not to comply.

Minister Itamar Ben Gabir: This is a democratic country. I think that releasing bodies of Israeli terrorists is lawlessness. It also hurts our ability to release them in exchange for hostages or the bodies of hostages. I don't understand what's the rush to run and release, you have to hold the bodies.

Minister Yariv Levin: I don't understand why there is suddenly a right to release bodies? Where is it set? It is forbidden to release any body of an Israeli Arab

Minister Eli Cohen: The bodies of Israeli Arabs should not be released. point.

Minister Miri Regev: I don't understand how we have abductees and abductees and we will release them. Let's wait for the deal

Minister Bezalel Smotrich: We should put the bodies in a cart and drag them through the city center like they would do in the Bible so that they would see and be seen

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: There is no escape - there is no need to release the bodies of Israeli terrorists now

Minister Yoav Galant angrily told the ministers: So I give up my authority to make decisions - decide what you want

Legal Adviser to the Government: You cannot give up your authority.

Minister Itamar Ben Gabir: Smotrich also has the authority to take money from the PA and the cabinet obliges him. And you always say that this is the decision of the majority, so suddenly there is no majority?

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu: It is stipulated that the bodies of Israeli Arabs will not be released until a different decision is made.”

Mike

BREAKING: War Crime And Torture Posted Online And Now Deleted

In a post that has since been removed, an Israeli soldier shared images depicting the capture of numerous Palestinians in Gaza.

The photos included elderly individuals, young children, and a blindfolded double amputee who was made to move on his knee stumps.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan