Trump

UNPOPULAR OPINION: I’m very uncomfortable with the narrative going around driven by many major big conservative voices like @TuckerCarlson that we all should be concerned that the Deep State will attempt to assassinate President Trump.

No. 1 — no shit, Sherlocks! They’ve been trying to kill him since at least Nov. 8, 2016. Furthermore, anons know there have been many attempts that have been thwarted, particularly during his presidency, which included a weapon that attempted to take out AF1 while he was in it! This is not new NEWS!

With that said, why is anyone pushing this narrative? The Deep State has been trying to kill him for years and anyone stating this now as if it’s new info is late to the game. But thank you — to all the Captain Obvious’ out there for pushing this horrifying narrative to terrify the People! How noble of y’all! (Insert cringe!) So now hear me when I say this:

God anointed President Trump and He continues to have His hand on him. Not a hair on his head will be touched! I declare this in the name of Jesus Christ. So please stop with the disgusting click bait fear mongering about the greatest President we’ve ever had and how about pray for him and his protection!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan