Trump

🚨 BREAKING: TRUMP WAS 300-500 YARDS FROM ARMED SUSPECT IN LATEST ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AT HIS GOLF COURSE

Officials have revealed the former president was between "300 and 500 yards" away from the armed suspect when Secret Service agents intervened.

"But with a rifle and the scope like that, that's not a long distance," officials noted, emphasizing the seriousness of the threat.

Mike

🚨JUST IN: TRUMP: FEAR NOT! I WILL NEVER SURRENDER

"I am safe and well, and no one was hurt.

Thank God! But there are people in this world who will do whatever it takes to stop us.

I will not stop fighting for you.

I will never surrender! I will always love you for supporting me.

Through our unity, we will Make America Great Again!"

Mike

🚨 BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP SENT THIS EMAIL OUT AFTER HIS ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AGAIN AT HIS GOLF CLUB IN WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA TODAY:

ALERT FROM TRUMP

There were gunshots in my vicinity, but before rumors start spiraling out of control, I wanted you to hear this first: I AM SAFE AND WELL!

Nothing will slow me down. I will NEVER SURRENDER!

I will always love you for supporting me.

Unity. Peace. Make America Great Again.

May God bless you,

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States”

Mike

Ryan Routh, the would be Trump shooter, called to destroy Moscow using nuclear weapons, apparently thinking of himself as a Ukrainian.

Since 2016, corporate media has told us that Vladimir Putin is a modern day Hitler, a deranged madman bent on world domination that must be stopped by force. Routh’s statement neatly fits that narrative. #WhereWasHeRadicalized

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan