Verenigde Staten van Amerika

If you’d have told me nearly 3 years ago when I was just a CEO that Jan. 6 was an inside job, I would’ve said that’s crazy talk. It’s not. There is now clear evidence that there was at the very least entrapment of peaceful protestors, similar to the fake Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot & countless other cases. The FBI won’t admit how many undercover officers were in the field on Jan 6, Capitol police on one hand fired rubber bullets & explosives into a peaceful crowd who they then willingly later allowed to enter the Capitol. That doesn’t add up & the actual evidence turns the prior narrative upside down: if the deep state is willing to manufacture an “insurrection” to take down its political opponents, they can do anything. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it. Too bad for CNN, we’ll take the TRUTH on Jan. 6 mainstream.

Mike

This is Robert A. Wood, Deputy U.S. Ambassador to the UN, who voted 'No' on a resolution calling for an "immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza" that everyone else supported. Additionally, the fact that he was fiddling with his phone while the Palestinian diplomat was speaking speaks volumes, showing his disregard for human lives and peace.

To be fair, he's just relaying decisions from Biden and Blinken. However, he could have resigned instead of opposing the world and backing war. This whole situation is a mess, revealing that Israel and the military-industrial complex have more control over U.S. politics than its citizens.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan