Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Does anyone actually know any of the glowing goobers that make up the Patriot Front goon squad?

Thankfully I have yet to encounter any of them in real life or online - nor has anyone I know.

So, it occurs to me to ask y'all if you've experienced the same.

The reason I ask is because they can't be both organic and entirely foreign to everyone at the same time.

They just seem to show up and cause a fuss for the cameras whilst attempting to slight others the media then assists via an implied guilt of association type scenario - which is funny since there is no association with America First/MAGA? Trump folks to begin with.

And I mean none and in ZERO.

Mike

🚨US MILITARY ORDERED TO SUPPORT ILLEGAL INVASION AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER 🚨

@scrowder and his Mug Club undercover team are on🔥getting whistleblowers to come forward.

👉First the Nashville Shooter's manifesto is leaked,

👉 now we learn that the Biden Administration is planning to use US Military personnel to support the invasion at our Southern border. 👀

You read that right, the US MILITARY WILL SOON BE TRANSPORTING ILLEGALS TO YOUR TOWN!

I thought the US Military was supposed to protect us from invasion, not facilitate it?

The whistleblower service member shared his feelings about it too.👇

"I got this email from my command; it's amazing they are willing to send us service members to the border instead of just enforcing our laws, making us all complicit in the trafficking of persons and the obvious threat of letting terrorists into our country. It's sad what has happened and that the US Government doesn't care about our own country anymore."

#BorderCrisis #BorderInvasion

Mike

🔥FILES RECOVERED! House Jan. 6 Committee deleted more than 100 encrypted files days before GOP took majority: sources

🔥There’s a twist that most seem to be missing!

This 👇🏻:

“Fox News Digital has learned the forensics team has recovered all 117 deleted and encrypted files. Now, Loudermilk is demanding answers and passwords to access the data.”

“One recovered file disclosed the identity of an individual whose testimony was not archived by the Select Committee.”

“Loudermilk’s committee hired a digital forensics team to scrape hard drives to determine what information they were not given.

The forensics team, according to sources familiar with their search, determined that 117 files were both deleted and encrypted. Sources said those files were deleted on Jan. 1, 2023 – just days before Thompson’s team was required to transfer the data to the new committee.”

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan