Verenigde Staten van Amerika

⚠️ELECTION INTERFERENCE IN CA🤬

SoS office admits an "administrative error" led to publication of a inaccurate List of Candidates

They OMITTED the web address and social media of US Senate candidate, @sharletabasset GIVING AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE to other candidates.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE HISTORY IF CALIFORNIA ELECTIONS

Sharletta Basset is running against the corrupt, career politician and #SPYGATE accomplice Adam Schiff for U.S. Senate in California.

This electjon interference “misprint” happens with just left weeks before California primary elections and the effects are irredeemable, already giving significant advantage to other candidates

Mrs. Sharleta Bassett has had to contact the Secretary of State's Office no less than three times to provide her information; especially her web address as this is the main contact source for voter to find out who she is, her position on the issues that plague California voters and most importantly, the access to her fundraising so she can compete with other well-known candidates.

Our state is irredeemably CORRUPT

We need America First candidates like Sharleta in the U.S. Senate to help President Trump DRAIN THE SWAMP.

🇺🇸VOTE SHARLETA🇺🇸 #MAGA

sharletabassett.com

agenda21radio.news/2024/02/21/bal…

Mike

It took me a full day to process what I witnessed last night

My deep fear is that those who stand with either side in a partisan fashion will simply become more entrenched

In my view, it is on the margins that some might have their views shifted by the horrific death of Aaron Bushnell. If so, the aid bill may fail once again. God willing.

I know it's the internet and I know jokes about everything, even the worst things imaginable, are inevitable. But man...
The memes and vicious hot takes today have really shaken my faith in humanity

I don't understand the callousness. I don't understand the knee-jerk reactions and dismissive nonchalance with which people reacted.

I hope it is simply a self-defense mechanism and not indicative of nihilism. I hope it's just gallows humor a la veterans of war.

I fear that two straight decades of war has simply calloused us irreparably

Above all, I pray that a cease-fire is near. On all fronts.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan