Verenigde Staten van Amerika

The Zionist conspiracy

President John F. Kennedy and US Attorney General Bobby Kennedy forced the American Zionist Counsel to register as a foreign agents

JFK was assassinated on November 22 1963

RFK was assassinated on June 5 1968

AIPAC replaced the American Zionist Counsel

Now RFK Jr. publicly serves AIPAC

Credit @If_America_knew

Mike

⚡️JUST IN: ADL and ‘victims’ of October 7th now sue Iran, Syria, North Korea for billions in US court

After the genocide that the Israelis committed and brutally massacred over 13,000 children in Gaza, as revenge for the escalation of the conflict on October 7th, now the new show in "playing the victim" rises to a new level.

They are blaming now multiple countries, so they will sue Syria, Iran and North Korea, saying their governments supplied the Palestinian resistance with money, weapons, and know-how needed to carry out the assault that precipitated Israel's ongoing war in Gaza.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in New York, seeks at least $4 billion in damages for "a coordination of extrajudicial killings, hostage-takings, and related horrors for which the defendants provided material support and resources."

Source: Times of israel, @Megatron_ron

Mike

⚡️JUST IN: Maryam Hassanein has become the third Biden administration appointee to resign over US policy regarding the Israeli war on Gaza.

In her resignation statement today:

"I am resigning today from my position as a Biden administration appointee in the Department of the Interior."

"As a Muslim American, I cannot continue working for an administration that disregards its diverse staff's concerns by supporting and enabling Israel's actions in Gaza, which I see as genocide against Palestinians," she added.

Mike

Similar to Thomas Massie, former Rep. James Traficant also strongly spoke out against AIPAC and the stranglehold it has on American affairs, including our commerce and foreign policy.

In this interview, Traficant said we need to put America first, a phrase that would later become symbolic of Donald Trump's vision for America.

Notice how the Fox News reporter, Greta Van Susteren, immediately labeled him an antisemite for his criticism of AIPAC and Israel.

Traficant was expelled from the House on July 24, 2002, after being convicted of ten felony counts, including taking bribes, filing false tax returns, and racketeering.

He was sentenced to prison and released on September 2, 2009, after serving a seven-year sentence. Traficant died on September 27, 2014, following a "tractor accident" at his farm in Green Township, Ohio.

"I was the number one target of AIPAC. People are scared to death in Washington to say what's wrong with the country"

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan