Verenigde Staten van Amerika

BREAKING: CHEERS ERPUT AMONG PRO PALESTINIAN PROTESTORS AS COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT RESIGNS

Pro-Palestine protesters erupted in cheers as they heard the news that Columbia University President Minouche Shafik had resigned

Shafik's leadership has been under intense scrutiny following the university's handling of student protests

Mike

My mom showed me a video of my uncle in Gaza today.

He was dead.

Israel bombed his home while he was sleeping.

I recognized the same facial features that my brothers and I all have: prominent nose, deep eye sockets, and olive skin.

His death didn’t haunt me as much as I thought; I’d seen thousands of these videos and become accustomed to it.

What stuck with me the most was how old he looked for being such a young man.

I hope every American knows that the $3.5 billion in taxpayer money that was just approved for Israel went directly to kill my family.

Mike

🇺🇸 American complicity in a Genocide laid bare:

Question: You’ve called a number of times for the Israeli government to look into reports of abuses. Have they ever gotten back to you with any sort of answers

Patel: There is a close information sharing relationship between us and Israel, I’m not gonna speak to every issue

Mike

🇺🇸🇮🇱 The U.S. knows with certainty what Hamas are doing but never have any idea what Israel is doing

Reporters push StateSpox on Israel using Palestinians as Human Shields

@nadia_bilbassy: You often condemn Hamas for using Palestinians as human shields, Israeli media reports Israel systematically uses human shields, do you condemn

Patel: We urge Israel to look in it

Nadia: What makes these "reports" and Hamas using human shields as "fact"

Patel scoffs: We know with incredible certainty

@iclalturan: Weeks ago I asked you about Israeli soldiers posing in front of a hospital and using it as base, you said you asked Israel about it

Patel: I’ll let our partners in Israel speak to it

Credit @AssalRad

Mike

This is US hypocrisy on West Bank (illegal) settlements

@tombateman: If you oppose it, I don’t see why you can’t stop it

Patel: I don’t follow

Tom: You’re arming the military force, which will facilitate its establishment

Patel: We have a security relationship

Reporter: There hasn't been any action taken other than verbally

Patel: When it comes to officials within the Israeli government, sure

Reporter: The reason these actions are being taken by settlers in West Bank is because they get a green light from said government officials

Credit @AssalRad

Mike

America isn't even trying to hide its complicity

StateSpox cuts off reporter’s questions because he has no answers.

Reporter: The Canadian doctor who volunteered in Gaza tells the story of a doctor who was forced to strip naked and stand for 2 days by Israeli forces urinating and defecating where he stood

Patel: IDF should look into it…I don’t have more information

Reporter: Why would Israel target and kill a grandmother, a mom, and 3-day-old twins

Patel: I don’t have any specific information, I’ll let IDF speak to its own operations

Credit @AssalRad

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan