Verenigde Staten van Amerika

🚨#BREAKING: US President Joe Biden official statement on the death of Hassan Nasrallah

“Hassan Nasrallah and the terrorist group he led, Hezbollah, were responsible for killing hundreds of Americans over a four-decade reign of terror. His death from an Israeli airstrike is a measure of justice for his many victims, including thousands of Americans, Israelis, and Lebanese civilians.

“The strike that killed Nasrallah took place in the broader context of the conflict that began with Hamas’s massacre on October 7, 2023. Nasrallah, the next day, made the fateful decision to join hands with Hamas and open what he called a “northern front” against Israel.

“The United States fully supports Israel’s right to defend itself against Hezbollah, Hamas, the Houthis, and any other Iranian-supported terrorist groups. Just yesterday, I directed my Secretary of Defense to further enhance the defense posture of U.S. military forces in the Middle East region to deter aggression and reduce the risk of a broader regional war.”

Mike

U.S DEFENSE SECRETARY AUSTIN EXPRRSSES SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL:

"I spoke twice yesterday with Defense Minister Gallant about the events in Lebanon.

I expressed my full support for Israel's right to defend itself and its people against Iranian-backed terrorist groups.

I emphasized that the United States is determined to prevent Iran and its partners and power representatives supported by Iran take advantage of the situation or expand the conflict.

I made it clear that the US remains ready to defend US forces and facilities in the region and is committed to the defense of Israel."

Mike

Conservative Inc will cry about wasting billions of US taxpayer dollars in Ukraine, while running cover for the shipment of US weapons and taxpayer dollars to slaughter defenseless men, women, and children in Gaza

They will criticize attacks on the church in Ukraine while Israel destroys ancient Christian churches in Gaza

They will warn about creeping war with Russia while playing into war with Iran

Silly stuff. Americans deserve better!

Mike

🚨🇱🇧🇺🇸 Kamala Harris Statement on Death of Hassan Nasrallah:

“Hassan Nasrallah was a terrorist with American blood on his hands. Across decades, his leadership of Hezbollah destabilized the Middle East and led to the killing of countless innocent people in Lebanon, Israel, Syria, and around the world.

Today, Hezbollah's victims have a measure of justice.

I have an unwavering commitment to the security of Israel. I will always support Israel's right to defend itself against Iran and Iran-backed terrorist groups such as Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Houthis.
President Biden and I do not want to see conflict in the Middle East escalate into a broader regional war.

We have been working on a diplomatic solution along the Israel-Lebanon border so that people can safely return home on both sides of that border.

Diplomacy remains the best path forward to protect civilians and achieve lasting stability in the region.”

Mike

The U.S. government just announced it will NOT evacuate Americans from Lebanon, but it WILL evacuate Americans from Israel. Let that sink in. Even the U.S. government wants AMERICANS to die in Lebanon at the hands of Israel. And the U.S. military will gladly send them the bombs to drop on Americans!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
MamavanJ
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan