artiesten die er wel toe doen....

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter cham
  • Startdatum Startdatum
Wat een bekende naam Chopra.
Dochter van de schrijver Chopra misschien.
1 tital was Het Geluk zit in je zelf. Die slogan heb ik hard nodig momenteel.

It’s unfortunate that @RealCandaceO called out degenerate music like this and faced ostracization from a large portion of the Black community because of it.

The reality is that about half of all Black children in the US grow up in single-parent households, predominantly with single mothers.

Without a strong father figure, these children are more susceptible to negative influences from their surroundings.

Candace has repeatedly argued that Black rappers, actors, and influencers promoting degeneracy shouldn’t be accepted as ‘Black culture.’

When these figures are celebrated, children without strong role models may start to believe that such behavior is part of their identity.

It’s widely accepted that the CIA supported the Nicaraguan Contras who smuggled cocaine into the US, which ended up being sold in predominantly Black neighborhoods, absolutely destroying them in the process.

If this was one way a nefarious entity attempted to destroy Black communities, would it be too far-fetched to believe that these corrupt record labels, which rappers like Ye and others have called out repeatedly, are also purposely pushing Black artists to promote degeneracy, thereby leading to such behaviour being considered acceptable within the Black community by making it seem like it’s ‘Black culture’ and anyone who speaks out against it should automatically be ostracized for being a bigot?

I mean all 'artists' like Cardi B and Sexy Red do in their music is promote hoe culture.

It’s easy for record labels to make a catchy song go viral, but why do they choose to promote songs that glorify sexual degeneracy, violence, satanism, and drug use?

And just for the record, I listen to a lot of rap and hip-hop.

The difference is that I differentiate between music and reality.

It’s like, I like Scarface, but I don’t exactly want to become a drug lord, you know?

However, children without strong father figures might struggle to make the distinction between music and reality, thus impacting the rest of their lives.

Anyway, people are welcome to disagree with my take, but it's undeniable that the Black community has a history of producing some of the world’s best musical artists.

Do you really think that Cardi B, Sexy Red, and Megan Thee Stallion are the best Black artists these record labels can find?

Or do you think it’s the best artists these record labels can find who will push their “perverse agenda,” as Candace describes in the video?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan