artiesten die er wel toe doen....

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter cham
  • Startdatum Startdatum
Inspired to see the incredible growth @DanBilzerian has had and how he is now using his platform and voice to advocate for justice and truth. This is what it’s all about.

When I first connected with him he told me his hedonistic and self promotion days are over. He just wants to be a force for good in the world and use what he has for that.

It’s well known Dan’s posts on social media showed what many people mistakenly believe define success - tremendous wealth and women and material pleasures.

But he stopped posting for a year completely. And then his first post was courageously condemning Israel as a pariah state.

And there’s two powerful lessons through this.

First - Dan is someone who has enjoyed a lot of what tempt people and what people desire. Yet despite achieving what many people mistakenly dream of, he is a testament that it truly doesn’t reflect true success and lasting peace and joy in the heart.

That the heart needs more than that. That the material world and its temptations do not bring lasting peace.

He told me he stopped posting it because he doesn’t want to set a false standard of what people should strive for.

The second is that we should never be afraid to courageously speak truth and condemn injustice. I know Dan has made tremendous sacrifice and has paid a big price to condemn Israel’s crimes. But he’s successful and courageous enough that he can do so without caring. Frankly he doesn’t see himself as doing anything special.

And what’s what we should all strive for. To excel and have success and independence and fear no man and use what God’s blessed us with for truth and justice.

So my message to the youth is this:

1. Understand that much of what people are tempted to and desire do not really bring joy or happiness that lasts. True happiness is only found in fulfilling our purpose and being a force for good in the world.

2. Work hard and make yourself independent but do not use your wealth and following for materialistic purposes. The world is fleeting and temporary. Rather use it to be able to stand for justice fearless and courageously.

It’s inspiring to see people like Dan come out strong in our community’s corner and stand strong for Palestine. And God willing he’s paving the way for many others to as well.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan