Bijbel en intuïtie

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter Klein Aagje
  • Startdatum Startdatum
Mariyan, a Palestinian Christian from Gaza, said: “When I entered my apartment, I was shocked that the Israeli soldiers left a bunch of alcohol bottles on the table with my underwear in the middle with a bullet on it; they also tore down the ultrasound picture of my baby.”

Source: @KhalilJeries

Mike

Mariyan, a Palestinian Christian from Gaza, said: “When I entered my apartment, I was shocked that the Israeli soldiers left a bunch of alcohol bottles on the table with my underwear in the middle with a bullet on it; they also tore down the ultrasound picture of my baby.”

Source: @KhalilJeries

Mike

Zieke hufters zijn het😡

ADL WENT TO COURT TO STOP CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS OF JESUS BIRTH

For decades the ADL has actively worked to ban symbols of Christianity in America, whilst actively supporting a Jewish State in Israel.

In the case of Pawtucket, R.I, the ADL petitioned the Supreme Court and argued that Christian Christmas festivities were both "insensitive to non-Christians" and a violation of First Amendment guarantees of church-state separation.

The Supreme Court ruled that a nativity scene could be considered a cultural symbol, as is Santa Claus, and therefore ruled against the ADL.

In Ben Shapiro's Space today, members of the ADL, including Alan Dershowitz, pressed Elon Musk to adopt the IHRA definition of Antisemitism across X. This definition is designed to silence criticism of Israeli apartheid - and has been denounced as an attack on Free Speech by experts and academics, globally.

When the ADL calls for Israel to be a Jewish State it is in complete contrast to what it advocates for in the US, which is a state and religion separation.

Hypocrisy?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
duncan
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan