Bijbel en intuïtie

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter Klein Aagje
  • Startdatum Startdatum
Waarom maken moslims zich wel hard voor Jezus en die slappe christenen niet?

Mike

BREAKING:

🇮🇷☦️ Iran has put up billboards of Jesus Christ's Last Supper and support for Christianity across the country, in response to the craziness of the Olympics

'Indeed, the Messiah, Jesus Christ, Son of Mary, is a messenger of God.'

The billboards were put up in response to the defacing of the Holy Last Supper at the Paris Olympics.

Mike

Interessante uitwisseling die ik heb op X:

No, and I'll tell you why. Muslim scholars argue that Christianity became compromised once the Romans hijacked it in 325 AD. That's when Trinitarianism became the norm and an entire theology was built around the death of Christ.

Read Acts. This is the book which describes early Christianity. There is no theology around Christ's crucifixion to be found anywhere in that book. That all came later, with the book of John (written by an anonymous author) and the writings of Paul, himself originally a Roman Jew. And even then the evidence for the theology around Christ's passing is weak. Shouldn't it be all over the New Testament?

Muslim scholars argue that Islam is a necessary correction to what is essentialy a hijacked spirituality by the Vatican. My own research points to this likely being correct. You have to ask yourself why the Jews encouraged the Romans to kill Jesus. Why should I believe either of these parties? And now, 2,000+ years later, they are killing the people of Jesus in the land of Jesus.

Ever wonder why Palestinians are 90% Muslim? Is this because of wars of conquest and forced conversions or do these people really represent the earliest form of Christianity? Why have Muslims held the key to the Sacred Sepulchre in Jerusalem since 1187?

These are probably very challenging notions for you to consider, so I'll stop here. Either you dismiss this immediately and call me a nutjob or I have sparked your interest and you will ask me for more proof to back up my statements. The choice to know is yours.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
  • Leuk
Waarderingen: Surv
Ik probeer iets terug te vinden over het zogezegde Everlasting Convenant van God met het Israelische volk, maar vindt het niet.

Deze?

Mike
Ja, maar ik bedoelde hier op het forum. Dacht dat er hier ook iets over stond, maar blijkbaar niet.

De joden zijn van mening dat het zaad van de kinderloze en onvruchtbare Abraham beloofd door God slaat op henzelf, het Uitverkoren Volk. Een gangbare opvatting binnen het christendom is dat omdat het woord in het Engels enkelvoudig is ('seed' tegenover 'seeds') dit een vooraankondiging is in het Oude Testament van de Messias, Jezus Christus uit het Nieuwe Testament.

Mike

De joden zijn van mening dat het zaad van de kinderloze en onvruchtbare Abraham beloofd door God slaat op henzelf, het Uitverkoren Volk. Een gangbare opvatting binnen het christendom is dat omdat het woord in het Engels enkelvoudig is ('seed' tegenover 'seeds') dit een vooraankondiging is in het Oude Testament van de Messias, Jezus Christus uit het Nieuwe Testament.

Mike
Dat was het seed en Seeds, maar waar heb ik dat dan gezien ? The Dean Show ?

Galatians 3;16
The Deen Show
Galaten, hoofdstuk 3, vers 16: De beloften werden gedaan aan Abraham en zijn zaad // De Schrift zegt niet zaden, maar zaad, 1 persoon, Christus. ALLEEN Jezus is gezegend, niet de Israëlieten en zeker niet de staat Israël.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan