Bijbel en intuïtie

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter Klein Aagje
  • Startdatum Startdatum
NEW: Barbara Butch, the obese woman who depicted Jesus in the Paris Olympics opening ceremony, says her aim is to "unite people" and to "share love."

She should look up the definition of unite.

The self-described “fat, Jewish, queer lesbian” says she wants to share “love through music” despite demonizing over 2 billion Christians.

Butch says the opening ceremony was intended to unite people.

"Hi my name is Barbara Butch, I'm a Love activist, Dj, and producer based in Paris. My aim is to unite people, gather humans & share love through music for all of Us to dance & make our hearts beat at unison! Music sounds better with all of Us!"

Mike

I have the exact sentiments.

I’ve never noticed demons and the devil as much as I have these last couple of years.

The unseen is coming to light.

I feel like I’m the movie Devils Advocate.

Jake should join the Greek Orthodox Church. The most based religion.

I’d love to baptize him.

Would make me even more religious.
Need the boost myself.

Mike

What's called Christianity today is a fragment of what it was, all that remains is a subverted faith designed to make people meek and obedient.

The most powerful knowlefge is hidden and forbidden. They don't want you to know Christ or any of history's rebels who figured it out.

This is true in religion, schooling, news, and influence. They amp up the asinine and censor the accurate.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING:

A number of casualties have been reported after an israeli bomb that did not explode targeted the Greek Orthodox St. Porphyrius Church in the vicinity of Al-Maamadani (Baptist) Hospital in central Gaza City, which houses displaced people, in the northern Gaza Strip.

Both the church and the hospital have been targeted before in horrific israeli massacres at the beginning of the war.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Anne T
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan