Censuur, media

Well, since @RealCandaceO isn’t legally allowed to say it anymore we’ll say it for her.

The Daily Wire is Israel first, and when they got exposed- they fronted a big game like they welcomed open debate, and hoped a gag order would burry this in the news cycle.

They are Israeli propaganda and all the rest of their programming is posturing and shabus goy.

I can’t think of any more repugnant two faced thing they could have done than posturing about open debate while seeking legal action to silence said debate behind the scenes.

Cancel your subscription yesterday.

@MattWalshBlog @michaeljknowles it’s not too late to leave with some of your dignity intact. Keyword some.

Mike

🚨📝EXCLUSIVE: Ben Shapiro working behind the scenes with journalists to discredit his enemies: Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, Andrew Tate, Charlie Kirk

@benshapiro, through a behind-the-scenes network of “pro-Israel journalists”, is allegedly employing @isaac_schorr to write hit pieces targeting all of his enemies.

To date, Isaac Schorr of MediaIte has attacked @TuckerCarlson, @RealCandaceO, @charliekirk11, and @Cobratate at Shapiro’s behest.

The source claims that Isaac never published a single article about Candace Owens on the website until the day she tweeted “Christ is King” which infuriated Ben.

“Ben views Tucker and Candace as his mortal enemies.

His issue with Charlie is that he continues to work with them both while not committing himself fully enough to the Israeli narrative.

Ben wants a rift between the three and is using a network of journalists to attack them with smears of antisemitism.”

The website reveals that Isaac Shorr exclusively writes puff pieces about Ben while exclusively writing hit pieces about Charlie, Tucker, Candace and Andrew, often mentioning a combination of them within the same articles.

Mike

Public Service Announcement:

Isaac Shorr is a “journalist” that behind the scenes is being instructed to attack Ben’s enemies for him.

He goes after me, Candace, Tucker Carlson and Charlie Kirk on Ben’s behalf while simultaneously writing puff pieces about @benshapiro so the little bitch can keep his hands clean.

I’m SHORR they’re sucking each other off.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan