Censuur, media

• Onderwerp starter Onderwerp starter Guest
  • Startdatum Startdatum
Ik vraag me al vaak af hoe at zit met die vertalingen.
Het artikel van Richard staat er in het engels en daarboven staat het zelf getypt ook weer in het engels.
Is dus dubbel-op.

Als jullie het zelf typen waarom dan niet in het nederlands.

Ik heb zelf een automatische vertaling ingesteld maar dat werkt niet altijd.

Laatst bewerkt:
Ik vraag me al vaak af hoe at zit met die vertalingen.
Het artikel van Richard staat er in het engels en daarboven staat het zelf getypt ook weer in het engels.
Is dus dubbel=op.

Als jullie het zelf typen waarom dan niet in het nederlands.

Ik heb zelf een automatische vertaling ingesteld maar dat werkt niet altijd.
Vanwege de vaak verdwijnende inhoud - door censuur - van berichten ?

On Brazilian Justice de Moreas's order shutting down X:

The text of his 51-page decision is far more concerning and sweeping than the headlines suggest.

de Moreas’s own words make clear that he is attempting to strike a broader blow against free speech and in favor of authoritarian controls.

His opinion does not even try to hide it. He comes right out and points to Brexit and the 2016 election of President Trump as examples, in his telling, of the types of extreme “populist” outcomes that he is attempting to avoid by imposing a new censorship regime in Brazil ahead the country’s elections later this year.

But this type of censorship of a political and ideological nature is expressly prohibited by Brazil’s own Constitution.

Nonetheless, de Morea argues that free speech on X cannot be allowed to continue because the diversity of political opinions expressed on the site might influence the people of Brazil ahead of their 2024 elections. See op. at 31-32.

In other words, de Morea is arguing that free speech is a threat to democracy—a position that is as Orwellian as it is dangerous.

The opposite is true. Free speech is democracy’s check on excessive government control. Censorship is the authoritarian’s dream.

To dress up his decision, de Morea runs the warmed over playbook of labeling political speech that runs contrary to his own orthodoxy as “misinformation” and “disinformation.” But authoritarians like de Morea are not worried that people will be misled by the political messages they choose to read. He is worried that those messages will be effective.

At bottom, this decision is part of a live, ongoing, and global debate between free speech and censorship, between freedom and control. It is imperative that free speech and freedom prevail.

Or as the late NY Times editor John Oakes once said, “Diversity of opinion is the lifeblood of democracy. The minute we begin to insist that everyone think the same way we think, our democratic way of life is in danger.” Those are the stakes.

Mike

Doekov heeft een Mata Hari getroffen die voor Israel werkt.

Mike

The girlfriend of Telegram founder Pavel Durov, Yulia Vavilova, may be an agent of the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.

Israel has repeatedly noted that Hamas terrorists keep in touch and coordinate their actions through Telegram. Vavilova deliberately marked geolocation on her social media while traveling with the entrepreneur allegedly so special services could track him. Also, many believe Vavilova's task was to hand over Durov to French law enforcement agencies.

I can say with confidence that the intel agency that has been the most guilty of harassing, gang stalking, tapping and infiltrating me including in my own home is Mossad.

People in positions of power, especially those who are a threat to the Deep State, are targeted by intelligence agents and assets. Powerful men, like Elon Musk, are often targeted and/or blackmailed by female spies running honeytrap type operations. This movement is filled with these cunning spies, and many of them are people you follow.

Let the world beware!

Check out my post below on Lady Gaga potentially running an op on Julian Assange.👇🏻

Mike

Nederlands "verzet" 1940-1945, waarom werd er 80 jaar lang niet over het NSB gedrag gesproken?

..zwijgen , wegkijken..
de NS, politie, Marechaussee,media etc.

(excuus als het al gepost is)

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Monique vdf Jacobs
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan