FvD

UPDATE: @Cobratate and @TateTheTalisman are currently in jail. The “justification” as to why they’ve been reincarcerated is absolutely preposterous and not even worth analyzing.

Here is what you need to know:

Andrew and Tristan are innocent, and are being retaliated against for their outspoken support of President Trump and Palestinian Human Rights.

Andrew and Tristan will be brought before a Romanian Judge tomorrow, who will determine whether they will remain incarcerated for the next 30 days.

Andrew and Tristan’s Florida Defamation Case is proceeding according to plan, and we fully believe that this is an attempt to interfere with the Florida Case.

The United Kingdom has enacted laws criminalizing free speech that conflict with Andrew and Tristan’s 1st Amendment Protected Free Speech Rights. A major battle between the United States Legal System and the United Kingdom’s is on the horizon.

Andrew and Tristan have fearlessly advocated for their beliefs while repeatedly stating that they knew their words would land them in jail, wrongfully.

Tate Legal Team America, is working closely with Team Romania and Team UK to protect Andrew and Tristan to the fullest extent possible.

Andrew and Tristan’s lives are endangered, so long as they remain incarcerated. They need your prayers and support, more than ever.

Love them or hate them. No one should ever be incarcerated for free speech.

FREE ANDREW & TRISTAN TATE.

Mike

BREAKING: ANDREW TATE AND TRISTAN TATE UPDATE

Tristan Tate: “They’ll do anything to get me in jail. They don't judge me, I don't go before a judge, they just lock me up."

Andrew Tate: “We live in an empire of lies and I've explained this before. Their goal is to punish those who tell the truth, because we are not their allies. We are the disinfectant, the light that prevents their empire of lies from conquering new territories."

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Monique vdf Jacobs
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan